I'm famous! (Jk, but please read)

Turn Ya Head

Lately, the infamous "downvoters" have been attacking everyone. Including me. 

However, things are starting to get worse since it seems as we have some impersonators on the site. 

Here's an example:

23kqg6e.jpg

This person has been downvoting people and after doing that, they changed their username. 

My point being, be careful of who you get mad at. Double check usernames. It might be an impersonator trying to make us turn to each other and start pointless fights between the nicest of members. 

Thanks to @Whoknowsmehere for alerting me of this account. Steer clear of these weirdos! 

• Like 4
  • YAAASSS 1

6 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Lately, the infamous "downvoters" have been attacking everyone. Including me. 

However, things are starting to get worse since it seems as we have some impersonators on the site. 

Here's an example:

23kqg6e.jpg

This person has been downvoting people and after doing that, they changed their username. 

My point being, be careful of who you get mad at. Double check usernames. It might be an impersonator trying to make us turn to each other and start pointless fights between the nicest of members. 

Thanks to @Whoknowsmehere for alerting me of this account. Steer clear of these weirdos! 

I am her for you my friend.  We go way back.  Even before PHF.  You have always been kind to me.  And I have truly enjoyed our little interactions very much. 

Besides:  

"The King of Flac". 

King.jpg

And the "Princess of PHF" have to stick together. 

+Dreweditions (62).png

People are always going to be Jealous of Royalty.  LOL.

• Like 1

Just now, Whoknowsmehere said:

I am her for you my friend.  We go way back.  Even before PHF.  You have always been kind to me.  And I have truly enjoyed our little interactions very much. 

Besides:  

"The King of Flac". 

King.jpg

And the "Princess of PHF" have to stick together. 

+Dreweditions (62).png

People are always going to be Jealous of Royalty.  LOL.

While we're celebrating Royalty and our status, let's listen to this amazing demo by a singer whose name I don't know:

If we get more impersonators, we'll have to add a new club. We already have the Downvoted Club. A new one would just add to the collection.