Stan Lee, Marvel Comics' Real-Life Superhero, Dies at 95

Rauru

stan_lee.jpg

The feisty writer, editor and publisher was responsible for such iconic characters as Spider-Man, X-Men, Thor, Iron Man, Black Panther and The Fantastic Four — 'nuff said.

Stan Lee, the legendary writer, editor and publisher of Marvel Comics whose fantabulous but flawed creations made him a real-life superhero to comic-book lovers everywhere, has died. He was 95. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/stan-lee-marvel-comics-legend-721450

I'm not gonna pretend like I'm a huge fan of comic books, but I do like a lot of the Marvel movies and I always laughed when I saw Stan's cameo in them. <3 I actually saw him back in 2015 at the premiere of Ant-Man and he seemed to be super happy, in really good spirits and loving that his creations had gone so far. I'll be sad that he's not in any of the future movies, but hopefully they'll dedicate the next Avengers film to him. He will be missed, R.I.P.. :'( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 3:11 AM, Cypher said:

Part of me wonders if they filled a bunch of random scenarios over a greenscreen so he can continue making cameos until 2040...

Watch him discover some superpowers in Age of Ultron and shapeshift into Bella Thorne who will take over cameo duties until the day she dies! :hail: