We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Tweener

Skylar Stecker - Let It Pour

Hi y'all. You may want to check out this song. I found this girl very randomly today, but I think issa bop. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tweener said:

Hi y'all. You may want to check out this song. I found this girl very randomly today, but I think issa bop. 

I found her a couple of years ago kind of the same way you did.  I was doing random music searches and her name popped up.  From what I could gather, she started out doing mostly covers of other artists songs. 

9 hours ago, jaycoolguy said:

thanks for posting this i love it ! 

Here is another one by her you guys might enjoy

Skylar Stecker - 01 Let It Show
7MB

Please login or register to see this link.

K3I98GYjohQ.jpg

She looks like the white version of Tinashe! :stretcher: The song is okay to me but it's nothing special imo, although the chorus is kinda catchy I guess.

• Like 1