HELP

SkullPop

Download This App & basically just copy and url site like dbr.ee or zippy into the search like any browser download the file & the transfer it to your computer/put it on iTunes & sync ur phone and the song will be in your stock music app. Now with mega you will need to download the mega app and when you try to download a file just open it in the app(mega). Now once its downloaded choose to transfer or open the file in the file manager (the app above) then just do the same process of transferring the file to your computer & syncing ur phone

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Obvious Bicycle said:

Download This App & basically just copy and url site like dbr.ee or zippy into the search like any browser download the file & the transfer it to your computer/put it on iTunes & sync ur phone and the song will be in your stock music app. Now with mega you will need to download the mega app and when you try to download a file just open it in the app(mega). Now once its downloaded choose to transfer or open the file in the file manager (the app above) then just do the same process of transferring the file to your computer & syncing ur phone

omg thank you so much!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

• YAAASSS 1

13 hours ago, Countess said:

I just use Spotify... :cackle: RIP to my unreleased collections!

8 hours ago, Zacki said:

Don't let your unreleased gather dust. Send me everything.
I'll take care of them, i'll be their daddy.

I can relate but I need all my faves unreleased ?

I want all of Charli, Lana, Marina, Kim, Allie X, & a few of my other faves. Just cause it’s not that much & OMG yours must be huuuuge!!! My collection of released & unreleased only takes up around 50GB

• 7 months later...
On 8/22/2018 at 12:34 PM, SkullPop said:

I can relate but I need all my faves unreleased ?

I want all of Charli, Lana, Marina, Kim, Allie X, & a few of my other faves. Just cause it’s not that much & OMG yours must be huuuuge!!! My collection of released & unreleased only takes up around 50GB

I get that. I honestly just found that keeping track of unreleased was taking waaayyy too much of my time. :yeah: It's easier for me to just rely on Spotify and then go to YouTube if I ever get a craving for an unreleased track.

• 2 months later...