American Horror Story: Apocalypse

Main Pop Girl

While we still have little idea what season eight of AHS is about, we do know for sure that Evan Peters will be starring and he will be playing a gay character (this time a hairdresser) for the first time!

This makes Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Kathy Bates, Billy Eichner, Cheyenne Jackson, Adina Porter, Leslie Grossman and QUEEN Joan Collins all confirmed to have roles in the series.
Enjoy seeing Evan in your sexxx dreams, little hunties! :cackle: 

• 1 month later...

The show was promoted at Comic Con, and it seems as though season eight is going to involve either robots or aliens of some kind!

The aliens in season two were very weakly executed so if we get a proper alien season this time around I'm not gonna be mad. Hopefully Ryan will pull it together and give the gays everything they want. ;) 

Tbh, the title isn't hyping me up. Maybe that's good so I'm left hairless! Anywho though I'm excited to see what's it gonna be like. The I insider this season gave us lots of clues! Like that you won't immediately tell it's a crossover, but that it'll eventually blend into one & that Emma Roberts won't be in episode one. Of course, Sarah Paulson is again playing multiple characters & it'll revolve hugely around them. They also confirmed the murder house aspect would be maybe seeing the house & characters, but it's not too focused on it. I think that's good as not only is it it's own season, but it adds depth to it with the crossover. It won't be super cheap that way too!

On 7/21/2018 at 3:51 PM, SkullPop said:

Tbh, the title isn't hyping me up. Maybe that's good so I'm left hairless! Anywho though I'm excited to see what's it gonna be like. The I insider this season gave us lots of clues! Like that you won't immediately tell it's a crossover, but that it'll eventually blend into one & that Emma Roberts won't be in episode one. Of course, Sarah Paulson is again playing multiple characters & it'll revolve hugely around them. They also confirmed the murder house aspect would be maybe seeing the house & characters, but it's not too focused on it. I think that's good as not only is it it's own season, but it adds depth to it with the crossover. It won't be super cheap that way too!

The title has me intrigued, but I also wonder how they're going to continue the series if the apocalypse is literally happening... :stretcher: I would love for them to do a huge final season with characters from every prior season but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen with this one. Either way, the cast is shaping up to be huge so I have high hopes!

On 7/25/2018 at 9:40 PM, coolaideonfire said:

I'm excited. I wasn't a huge fan of Coven, but I loved Murder House so the crossover interests me. The promo graphics are creepy as hell with the bright red baby.

I didn't love the story of Coven either, but the tone and the characters definitely have potential if they play their cards right imo! Murder House was brilliant and I'm super intrigued to see how these different characters will interact with each other. ;)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Countess said:

The title has me intrigued, but I also wonder how they're going to continue the series if the apocalypse is literally happening... :stretcher: I would love for them to do a huge final season with characters from every prior season but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen with this one. Either way, the cast is shaping up to be huge so I have high hopes!

I didn't love the story of Coven either, but the tone and the characters definitely have potential if they play their cards right imo! Murder House was brilliant and I'm super intrigued to see how these different characters will interact with each other. ;)

I mean with a season 9, I doubt there will be an actual apocalypse. It'll probably be about trying to prevent it, causing the witches to get involved.

8 hours ago, SkullPop said:

I mean with a season 9, I doubt there will be an actual apocalypse. It'll probably be about trying to prevent it, causing the witches to get involved.

Exactly. ;) I guess technically they could have all the future seasons be set in the past like Freak Show was, but either way I doubt they'd create such a definite end game.

• YAAASSS 1

On 7/27/2018 at 11:57 PM, Countess said:

Exactly. ;) I guess technically they could have all the future seasons be set in the past like Freak Show was, but either way I doubt they'd create such a definite end game.

So true!! I wonder how this season will be like too! I heard it'll be darker, but I'm not sure. 

• Shook 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/26/2018 at 5:50 PM, Tweener said:

I must say that I enjoy this season very much. Hotel, Cult and Freakshow remain the worst seasons so far. But I am glad they took that direction. And I fucking love Emma Roberts as a bitch?

I’m loving this season as well!!! Although the only bad thing was the wigs last episode. Also, Cult was really good!! It’s Hotel & Freakshow which were the worst.