The Royal Wedding Thread

Main Pop Girl

royal-wedding-30.jpg

Am I the only #PHFlop who watched the Royal Wedding tonight? ;) Even though there's something about Meghan which I really don't like, I do think that Harry's a bit of a cutie and I love myself a royal event! The whole service was pretty boring (although I liked the 'Stand By Me' cover) and I have to say they looked scared or depressed af the whole time. :stretcher: But it was still a fun event to watch!

As for my favourite dressed person, I have to say that Lady Kitty Spencer (who also has the best name in history) looked gorgeous:

lady-kitty-spencer-1526722895.jpg?resize

What did y'all think of the wedding? <3 

NO NO NO NO NO.    I had absolutely no desire to watch it.  You could not have paid me enough watch it.  And believe me, I could use the extra cash.  Watching ice melt in the middle of winter would be more entertaining.  And I lived in Alaska.  Ice melts very slowly that time of year.  LOL.  Very very slowly. 

So no.....I did not watch the wedding. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's a bummer Spice Girls didn't attend it. People were saying they would sing, but after all only Victoria was present. She looked stunning tho. I love it how she sabotaged this ceremony by wearing such a dark funeral-like color but queens only... spice girls GIF

Victoria-Beckham-Prince-Harry-Meghan-Mar

7 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

As a few Brit a speak for quite a few of us who thinks they suck ? and a waste of time and money these days.

Why do I feel like Australians care more about the royal family than English people do at this point? :fishie: 

6 hours ago, Ari said:

The Queen killed Princess Diana.

tenor.gif?itemid=4824767

24 minutes ago, Tweener said:

It's a bummer Spice Girls didn't attend it. People were saying they would sing, but after all only Victoria was present. She looked stunning tho. I love it how she sabotaged this ceremony by wearing such a dark funeral-like color but queens only... spice girls GIF

Victoria-Beckham-Prince-Harry-Meghan-Mar

I can't with Messy Mel B once again setting up their fans for disappointment...At this point they all just really need to keep their mouths shut unless it's 100% a sure thing.