Hi Everyone!!

Mary Jane Holland

6 minutes ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

Favourite Artists:

Lady Gaga (Those 4 Leaks were nice! :)).Demi Lovato,Camila Cabello,Rita Ora ETC 

I'm from the UK :)

Aww i love Demi! The new Rita Ora songs are amazing too, her new album is one of my most anticipated releases of next year. 

11 hours ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

Favourite Artists:

Lady Gaga (Those 4 Leaks were nice! :)).Demi Lovato,Camila Cabello,Rita Ora ETC 

I'm from the UK :)

Welcome to PHF.  A great place with a bunch of good people. 

Just have fun and share everything you have with me and we will get along just fine.  LOL. 

I loved your list of Favs.  They are four of my favorites as well.  In fact, I was just listening to some Demi Lovato and those those Gaga 4 Gaga leaks.

50 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Welcome to PHF.  A great place with a bunch of good people. 

Just have fun and share everything you have with me and we will get along just fine.  LOL. 

I loved your list of Favs.  They are four of my favorites as well.  In fact, I was just listening to some Demi Lovato and those those Gaga 4 Gaga leaks.

What is your favourite Demi song? :) Mine would be Heart Attack or Sorry Not Sorry (Only because I buyed it so many times)

Thank you :) I agree, i've not met really any bad people here yet. They all seem so welcoming :) 

8 minutes ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

What is your favourite Demi song? :) Mine would be Heart Attack or Sorry Not Sorry (Only because I buyed it so many times)

Thank you :) I agree, i've not met really any bad people here yet. They all seem so welcoming :) 

Yes.  I like both of of those songs as well.  I like "Body Say", "Cool For The Summer", And if you wanna go back in time, "La La Land is a bit amateurish in it's sound, but I kind it for that reason.  "Neon Lights".   Those are just a few that come to mind. 

3 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Yes.  I like both of of those songs as well.  I like "Body Say", "Cool For The Summer", And if you wanna go back in time, "La La Land is a bit amateurish in it's sound, but I kind it for that reason.  "Neon Lights".   Those are just a few that come to mind. 

I've never really heard Body Say yet :/ What's it like?? 

• 1 month later...

Archived