Sign in to follow this  
DockDock

Dami Im - date Tour in 2018 - April for new album

Dami Im was in Nashville recording new music and this image now are around internet , she didn't say anything yet! she just comeback from the U.S to Australia but seems like her new album  release next year in April? her past tour for the C.C Album started in 2016 till 2017- so now this kinda tour with new material ,they say. , looks like she is going to release really soon this album. "new material from her upcoming album" i just want to leave really behind the classic carpenters cover album when she was on Eurovision , Sony's fault.- GOLD album at least . i need originalsss

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Sony Music now is doing slow songs + piano , because of CC impact (gold album)what they don't know is that her pop album heartbeat(no gold :c) was sh*t because of the horrible cover pic and 0 Promo.- ugh she could do so many good pop songs at least as vocalist.

• YAAASSS 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DockDock
      Samantha Jade won the x factor Australia back in 2012. she was already a recording artist but they drop her , so she come back to the x factor she won and her debut single went x3 Platimun when she won.! since that her album from x factor went gold #3 on the Aria chart but her second album didn't come till 2015 , since 2012 . others x factor winners or runners up had their second album already the next year. i was surprised when  Sony did that to Samantha. idk why they did!... Since then she release just singles to try get x3 platinum again but didn't happen 1 platinum and 2 gold then a dust of charts sadly and her videos went worst like her " UP" music video , now she release new songs 2016/2017 and the music video are good , but Sony way to promote singles or artist are so wrong... Samantha was trying in Acting too! she did good  tv show Home and Away and was even nominated at logie! Sam has a new album i think is out this Jan! finally. but the real question is why she is not happen? i loved her in her audition looks really nice cute girl i think she become sexy and GP didn't liked sadly.. she is ready to be big but what people can't connect with her? Sony's fault? her new image? bubble POP? no charisma? her voice? people were accusing her during x factor to be "fake" too!  or because Australia has already a Kylie Minogue?

Samantha's before the x factor:

Samantha's x factor audition

Samantha's winner single The x factor

Samanthas single ft Pitbull , showing her power on stage:
      so far my fav song right now from her: Sam and Cyrus another x factor aus winner 
      Latest Single :

• By DockDock
      i found some time ago that Dami Im register some new songs under her name as performer and co-write..these songs still register yet but she perform only this song when she was in Korea doing stuff idk why i mean, she had not a single at that time in August.. but she was doing a lot of radio , and press stuff in Korea... as i fan i know this song it's really her i mean is what she think" i am not a puppet" "i am not that stupid , don't need you advise" " i know what i  want i know who i am " " i have a vision and i know the price " "if i have to battle i fight to the end"  etc... Since x factor the "church" fans tell her to not sing pop and not  use some outfit bc wast too sexy or short etc, and the non church fans wanted her to be a queen and do pop... and everyone tell her in comments what to do in her career, i think she is done of that! ,also when Eurovision end ppl and press where like she has to release something now , bc there is not going to be a momment like this again ,and she went to Africa to meet the kids that she supports ,instead of release the new single , then she come back and some time latter she release FFL (Fighting For Love) and did flop. too late.
      Sadly Dami believe in Destiny and not in  "don't keep waiting for an open door ,break the lock and get something more" as her first single Alive... she just want to sing and don't care the charts and sales,"she is happy to sing and even get a small bounch of people on her concert," she Said that on an interview. So far dami it's getting a new original album , she  has some songs already as this one but i really don't like as a Sony artist single or even as dami im single you know. anyway i don't think this is going to be on her New album i hope so.. she already posted pics on instagram  in Nashville + her piano soooo.... maybe next year new album thanks to SOS & CC  Success.... i think is not going to be pop this time, 

Please login or register to see this code.

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

jlnsgr has already been Member of the Month once before, but when I was thinking of who to nominate for this month’s selection no one else crossed my mind other than them. jlnsgr has to be our most dedicated member, and they post regularly covering all sorts of topics as well as showing off their own amazing music collection. They’re an integral part of the forum and I’m so grateful to have them around! Congratulations my love!