How Im Feeling

Fetish

So recently ive been kind of inactive on here and just online in general and its honestly because its not a priority for me anymore, and a lot of things that were a priority are no longer one. I feel as if I'm letting go of a lot of things in my life maybe for the better and maybe for the worse I'm not sure. Im currently in a state where I am not happy, or depressed and am just merely going day from day. Not feeling a lot of emotion and lacking a lot of feelings about certain things. Music is no longer super interesting to me, and even some of my absolute favourite artists are just 'meh' to me as of late. I have no real opinions or even enthusiasm about them releasing or doing whatever they do. I usually feel like this though, especially during the summer. I go back to school in 3 days and summer is always a huge fucking bummer for me because I have no desire or want to hang out with friends or do anything so I just waste away in my bedroom a lot of the time lol. My school life is so fucking up and down, depression kicks in super hard during school terms and I slack on school work a lot due to it. But yeah, thats how ive been feeling lately, not that anyone asked lmaoo. I may not be as active on here soon due to school and personal issues I need to take care of <3 

You may be right that no one asked.  But my friend - that is not important.  What is important. is that you are going through something in your life. that for whatever the reason, you felt the need to get it off your chest.  And that tells me that somewhere in your soul you want to talk about what ever it is that is troubling you, and perhaps you just don't know who to or maybe you just do not have someone in your life that you trust enough to talk to.  Only you know that answer to that. 

I know you do not know me at all, but I have always been told that I am a good listener.  And sometimes that is exactly what we need.  None of us here may have the answers you are looking for, but sometimes when we talk about our problems the answers come to us just by talking about them to someone else, instead of ourselves. 

We all go through crap in life, and we don't always understand the reasons why at the time.  But believe me when I say - when we get through the crap, we become stronger.  I know that sounds like a cliche.  But it is true. 

I used to volunteer on a help line and to be honest a lot people that would call in, all they were looking for was someone to listen to them.  You will be surprised on how much of a relief that can be to someone who is going through a lot of crap in their life.  It really does relieve a lot of the pressure/stress that a person builds up in their body when you keep things in too long. 

I know this has been a bit long winded.  I guess what I am trying to say is, that what ever is troubling you, please don't keep it to yourself.  No matter how hard it is to talk about, you will feel better when you do.  I am available.  As I am sure others on here are as well.  You can PM me anytime.  I may not get back to you immediately.   But I will get back to you.

So take comfort my Friend and just know, that you are not alone. 

• Like 2

Awww my baby, I'm so sorry to hear about what's been happening with you.  :'( I've definitely gone through stages like that as well...Actually last week was kind of like that for me. I woke up at like 10am every day but I just struggled to even get out of bed and get excited for my day. Normally I would just lie in bed until 2, go get some food, watch Netflix and then go nap again. :stretcher:

But I broke out of that rut after a few days and I know you will too. Even though you may be nervous about school, I bet having a routine thing to do every day and seeing your friends will help you find the joy of life again! Stick with it baby and just know PHF will always be here for you when you're ready to come out of hibernation. <3 

17 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

You may be right that no one asked.  But my friend - that is not important.  What is important. is that you are going through something in your life. that for whatever the reason, you felt the need to get it off your chest.  And that tells me that somewhere in your soul you want to talk about what ever it is that is troubling you, and perhaps you just don't know who to or maybe you just do not have someone in your life that you trust enough to talk to.  Only you know that answer to that. 

I know you do not know me at all, but I have always been told that I am a good listener.  And sometimes that is exactly what we need.  None of us here may have the answers you are looking for, but sometimes when we talk about our problems the answers come to us just by talking about them to someone else, instead of ourselves. 

We all go through crap in life, and we don't always understand the reasons why at the time.  But believe me when I say - when we get through the crap, we become stronger.  I know that sounds like a cliche.  But it is true. 

I used to volunteer on a help line and to be honest a lot people that would call in, all they were looking for was someone to listen to them.  You will be surprised on how much of a relief that can be to someone who is going through a lot of crap in their life.  It really does relieve a lot of the pressure/stress that a person builds up in their body when you keep things in too long. 

I know this has been a bit long winded.  I guess what I am trying to say is, that what ever is troubling you, please don't keep it to yourself.  No matter how hard it is to talk about, you will feel better when you do.  I am available.  As I am sure others on here are as well.  You can PM me anytime.  I may not get back to you immediately.   But I will get back to you.

So take comfort my Friend and just know, that you are not alone. 

Thank you very much for this, love you lots and your presence on this forum is really refreshing. Such a nice person all around and so willing to help <3 We do always get through the crap thankfully, something I need to remember more. 

14 hours ago, Countess said:

Awww my baby, I'm so sorry to hear about what's been happening with you.  :'( I've definitely gone through stages like that as well...Actually last week was kind of like that for me. I woke up at like 10am every day but I just struggled to even get out of bed and get excited for my day. Normally I would just lie in bed until 2, go get some food, watch Netflix and then go nap again. :stretcher:

But I broke out of that rut after a few days and I know you will too. Even though you may be nervous about school, I bet having a routine thing to do every day and seeing your friends will help you find the joy of life again! Stick with it baby and just know PHF will always be here for you when you're ready to come out of hibernation. <3 

Thank youuu <3 ily lots. Im hoping so too! My friends are great and so helpful and can always cheer me up, youre right. Definitely looking forward to it more after that thought haha. Thank you for this lovely forum, so glad I found it. 

• YAAASSS 1

3 hours ago, Fetish said:

Thank youuu <3 ily lots. Im hoping so too! My friends are great and so helpful and can always cheer me up, youre right. Definitely looking forward to it more after that thought haha. Thank you for this lovely forum, so glad I found it. 

You're lucky to have such a good group of friends, I feel lucky that PHF has been added to that circle. <3 Let us know how it goes, we're always here to chat if you need us!

• YAAASSS 1

4 hours ago, Fetish said:

Thank you very much for this, love you lots and your presence on this forum is really refreshing. Such a nice person all around and so willing to help <3 We do always get through the crap thankfully, something I need to remember more. 

You are most welcome.  And as Countess said.  We are always here for you.  Keep your head up my friend, and never be afraid to speak up. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We're always here, all of us go through crap. It's what makes us, us. I'm going through some stuff right now (Debating if I should make a thread or not), but I know I'll get through it but I find writing down how I'm feeling as stupid and whatever as that may seem, and not on a computer although it's easier but with a physical paper and pen like a journal just write down whatever your feeling even if it's the most stupid nonsense in the world, no-one has to read it you're just getting it off your chest, sometimes you don't necessarily want to vent with other people sometimes you do, I do that also I'll message my brother or my aunt I used to go to my Mum but she's passed since and it's been hard but I've grown closer with my brothers.

If you ever need to chat hit someone up in they're PM's, even me were all there to talk. I made a thread actually, er I'll link it Anxiety it's called and there's lots of other people on this forum going through things just like this if not worse, so know you're not alone.

• Like 1