rob kardashian & blac Chyna Feud

2 minutes ago, itskelan said:

He also talked about how she only breastfed for a short time because she couldn't stay away from alcohol and he posted the photo of the guy she supposedly had sex with in their bed like three separate times :stretcher:

messier than artpop, britney jean, and me i am mariah combined:stretcher:

also chyna's gonna get a restraining order against rob, but i dont blame her 

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-kardashian-chyna-order-20170707-story.html

I just feel so bad for the baby who's gonna be living through this when they're older:'(

• YAAASSS 2

On 8/7/2017 at 3:46 AM, itskelan said:

He also talked about how she only breastfed for a short time because she couldn't stay away from alcohol and he posted the photo of the guy she supposedly had sex with in their bed like three separate times :stretcher:

:cackle::cackle::cackle: She was wrong for sending him that photo in the first place, she should have known he would use it against her!

I'm proud of Rob for finally embracing his inner thot and living up to the expectation of messiness his last name places on him. :cackle: Ready for him to lose the weight and get his lips done so he can be back on the main show!