Ed Sheeran Quits Twitter Over Lady Gaga Stans

ed_sheeran.jpg

Ed Sheeran announced he's quitting Twitter because vile comments bring him down. The account will stay open, but only Ed’s Instagram account will automatically generate tweets.

“I’ve actually come off Twitter completely. I can’t read it. I go on it and there’s nothing but people saying mean things. Twitter’s a platform for that. One comment ruins your day. But that’s why I’ve come off it. The head-**** for me has been trying to work out why people dislike me so much.”

“I have people like my dad who will have a conversation with me. I don’t have to have someone calling me a whatever.”

But Ed will still read public feedback on his favourite websites, which are more positive. He said: “The comments on The Sun’s websites are actually nice. You would have thought comments on a newspaper website could be the mean ones."

Ed was even targeted by angry fans of Lady Gaga. He said: “Lady Gaga’s fanbase read an interview in which they assumed I was talking about her and they all ****ing hate. And it wasn’t anything to do with that at all. So I think Twitter gets on a massive steam roll of assuming things and then you get in the ****.”

Gaga responded to the interview by posting the following photo of them together:

Not Gaga distancing herself from her fans even more by dragging them on Instagram... :fishie: Just when I thought she loved us again after her best friend died! Obviously no one should be hating on anyone on Twitter but I can't help but feel he's being whiny, he should expect negative feedback online by now. :dealwithit: 

37 minutes ago, Countess said:

It's not Valentina's job to mother peoples children, especially when her fans hating on her less pretty drag sisters is getting her the promo she so desperately needs. :cackle: 

Farrah >>>>> Valentina but anyways bitch will stay local so I'm cool 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2017 at 10:17 PM, Baby V Alex said:

Farrah >>>>> Valentina but anyways bitch will stay local so I'm cool 

Farrahs' personality is so much more likeable to me and I think her drag aesthetic is more iconic, but I have to say that she has nowhere near the amount of talent Valentina has. :cackle: 

On 7/13/2017 at 1:18 AM, euanmelody said:

Wth even happened with Gaga's fans?

I actually have no idea, I follow Gaga religiously and I never even heard anything about her fans attacking him. :stretcher: He sounds like one of the whiny oversensitive teenage girls who follow him tbh.

On 7/26/2017 at 11:27 AM, Baby V Alex said:

Bicth Farra has her own highlighter plus she can lip-sync circles around Valentina all those Legentina cabaret numbers have Violet SHOOK

:idkher: Tbh the only lip syncs I've seen of Farrah were on the show and they were all pretty weak...Even Nina Bonina PopHatesFlops Brown did a better job than her.