Miley Cyrus - Down For It

AARmy

12 hours ago, Capsule said:

ssrhshsrhd BITCH gaga did not invent that drum beat

But Gaga invented drums... :die:

9 hours ago, Tweener said:

Honey.... It must be fun living in a bubble, but Bangerz was released before Artpop (and still blocked Gaga on charts). Down For It is an early demo so it was recorded somewhere around late 2012 while Gaga on September 1 during itunes festival performed not even an official version of Manicure LOL.

Lemme only point out that Bangerz was RELEASED 5 days after Itunes festival LOL2

What a stan! :yaskween: Miley was so obsessed with 'Manicure' that she wrote her own tribute in five days even while knowing that it wasn't going to make her own tragic album! I love seeing women support other more successful women! #GirlPower

• YAAASSS 1

8 minutes ago, Countess said:

What a stan! :yaskween: Miley was so obsessed with 'Manicure' that she wrote her own tribute in five days even while knowing that it wasn't going to make her own tragic album! I love seeing women support other more successful women! #GirlPower

That doesn't even make sense. Bye :hottie:

• YAAASSS 1

15 hours ago, Countess said:

LOL its a sample of Katerina Graham's "My Boyfriend's Back" which came out in 2009 so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Senl0QsduCw

• 3 weeks later...