Why is Katy flopping this era?

Mace

48 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

Not to be nasty but this was horrible..... :tragic:

Aren't you the one making 'Bang Bang' jokes tho? :wut:

9 minutes ago, Velvet Ghost said:

It doesn't matter that it did good things for her career, it's still a disgusting thing that happened where children were hurt. Kallum was definitely talking about the part where Countess said Katy should "hope" it happens to her. Katy shouldn't hope and I'm sure she doesn't. No one wants to go through that, even for a career gain. Plus, everyone should be respecting the situation and not making light of it. An eight-year-old died for christ's sake...

Of course it's a disgusting thing that happened! But disgusting things happen every day and nobody gives two fucks, so I don't see why this should be any different. 3000 people die every day from suicide and 32 people die every day in the Syrian War, but the gays on PHF have never gotten upset over that. Instead of crying over something that's already occured, it would make a lot more sense to me to examine the media and public response to this kind of travesty to try and prevent it from happening again and to make sure other people aren't being left out in the cold.

Unless, of course, you had a friend who died in the attack in which case I retract all my comments and I'm very sorry for your loss. :orly: 

On 6/5/2017 at 9:47 PM, Countess said:

Aren't you the one making 'Bang Bang' jokes tho? :wut:

Of course it's a disgusting thing that happened! But disgusting things happen every day and nobody gives two fucks, so I don't see why this should be any different. 3000 people die every day from suicide and 32 people die every day in the Syrian War, but the gays on PHF have never gotten upset over that. Instead of crying over something that's already occured, it would make a lot more sense to me to examine the media and public response to this kind of travesty to try and prevent it from happening again and to make sure other people aren't being left out in the cold.

Unless, of course, you had a friend who died in the attack in which case I retract all my comments and I'm very sorry for your loss. :orly: 

No, I had a friend who was injured though and it scared the living fuck out of me. I'm glad Ariana went back though. These people are fucking disgusting humans.

5 hours ago, Ashley Frangipane said:

No, I had a friend who was injured though and it scared the living fuck out of me. I'm glad Ariana went back though. These people are fucking disgusting humans.

Well then you have every right to feel that way. <3 I agree with you tho, the whole Manchester charity concert was so full of love and positivity, it made me really happy to see.