What happened to Kyrah?

Turn Ya Head

I heard her song Uh Oh on Last.fm a few years ago. Of course I never found any links to download it, and seems like the track was deleted from Last.fm as well. :( 

It's kind of disappointing because the song was catchy and all, but I never heard any more of her. Has she ever released any more music? Or are there any other tracks that leaked? I'm going crazy and tbh it makes me mad not knowing her real name :shocked:

I have never heard of her before.  But I figured I would check one of the sites I have found music at before and Lo and behold this popped up. 

Not sure if this what you are referring to and the size and quality are not all that great.  Give it a listen though and I hope this helps a little bit.

Kyrah-Uh Oh (2010).mp3

• YAAASSS 2

On 5/7/2017 at 5:50 PM, Whoknowsmehere said:

I have never heard of her before.  But I figured I would check one of the sites I have found music at before and Lo and behold this popped up. 

Not sure if this what you are referring to and the size and quality are not all that great.  Give it a listen though and I hope this helps a little bit.

Kyrah-Uh Oh (2010).mp3

Thank you for sharing! <3 

• YAAASSS 1