Oi!

liberation

Hey PHF!

My name is Victor, i'm a 21 years old pop music freak from Brazil. My absolutely favorite artist is Christina Aguilera, but i also worship Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Hilary Duff and Avril Lavigne, to name a few. Also, i'm really obsessed about UK groups, such as Sugababes, Take That, The Saturdays, Little Mix and Girls Aloud. Honestly i'm not really into brazilian music, even though i can't deny lately i've been really hooked on some Mulher Pepita's gems. 

I'm sorry it took so long to introduce myself. I'm looking forward to have a good time here x

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Hi, bb! <3

Hilary is my all time fave just after Miley!

I hope you will enjoy it here!

Thank you very much Tweener! I honestly love Miley ever since she released the album Can't Be Tamed, and i can't wait to buy her next record! 

Just now, lightyears said:

Aaaah amei <3 será que tem muitos brasileiros por aqui? Mulher Pepita rainha do Brasil demais, by the way

Infelizmente não, de brasileiro só achei você!

5 minutes ago, Countess said:

I love that you like both Christina and Britney! :hail: Get you a boy that can do both! ;) 

I'm happy to have another Girls Aloud fan on here, hope you enjoy your stay! <3

Thank you Countess! <3 I'm glad that people in here like GA, most people in Brazil doesn't have any idea of who they are lol, when it comes to Sugababes and Take That it's even worse.

2 hours ago, lightyears said:

Thank you Countess! <3 I'm glad that people in here like GA, most people in Brazil doesn't have any idea of who they are lol, when it comes to Sugababes and Take That it's even worse.

:stretcher: We're the same way in Australia, although Take That is pretty big thanks to Robbie!

Archived