My Music

JossBabyxo

So I Am A little Nervous to be posting this but @Countess  suggest i should share so i am gonna put myself out there lol 

ive done music for ten years.. half of that was just songwriting for underground producers an artist.

I decide to Transition my music as well..so in 2012 i came out with my first album called Unusual girl under my name Josslyn and since then ive been just doin my thing lol 

I sing, song write and produce, i play the guitar and some piano and i have a midi keyboard which i play around with samples with . the beats were made by me and yea! lol 

This is my new album I just put out early this month called Midnight Mademoiselle 

Be Kind :blush: LOL! 

raw

• YAAASSS 1

Well.. that's for sure not a kind of music I would listen to on a daily basis, but some things are really impressive.

I love the beats you've made. Some remind me of TFM Lady Gaga which is my favorite era from her.

Are you nervous when you record vocals? Sometimes your voice sounds a little shaky and nasal. I don't know if it's intentional tho :magic: 

10 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Well.. that's for sure not a kind of music I would listen to on a daily basis, but some things are really impressive.

I love the beats you've made. Some remind me of TFM Lady Gaga which is my favorite era from her.

Are you nervous when you record vocals? Sometimes your voice sounds a little shaky and nasal. I don't know if it's intentional tho :magic: 

thanks! yeah my music is different haha i always say its unique slutty heartache electro pop trans music lol 

i'm not nervous its more since ive been working on my voice to be more feminine i am working on singing or sounding more female and it comes off as pitchy and nasal 

its annoying but thank god im saving for throat surgery to fix that lol 

but thanks for the feedback! its always nervous showing others who are not in my immediate circle of music friends who tell me 'work girl, this is hot' lol and its nice to get a different point of view 

• YAAASSS 1

Yeah. I dig these songs. And I'm sure with every other song you will get only better and better so don't worry about it.

Those beats are A+. 

And don't be nervous about showing your work ;) The world is full of cuntbangs waiting to croticize you, but until you have at least one fan, you should be proud of what you are doing. :sassy:

• YAAASSS 2

I agree with @Tweener. I think the vocals can be kinda shaky at some points, but you really excel at songwriting and the beats are so lit that it totally makes up for it! :hail: :hail: :hail: Some of these could 100% be sold to some of those flop dance artists like Cascada or Havana Brown (or even Trisha Paytas :stretcher:) and I can see them becoming really big hits! I haven't listened to them all yet but I'm four in and there's not one that I don't like yet, I'm impressed! :hail: 

But omg, what throat surgery are you getting? I didn't even know you could get a surgery done there! :o 

• YAAASSS 1

10 hours ago, Countess said:

I agree with @Tweener. I think the vocals can be kinda shaky at some points, but you really excel at songwriting and the beats are so lit that it totally makes up for it! :hail: :hail: :hail: Some of these could 100% be sold to some of those flop dance artists like Cascada or Havana Brown (or even Trisha Paytas :stretcher:) and I can see them becoming really big hits! I haven't listened to them all yet but I'm four in and there's not one that I don't like yet, I'm impressed! :hail: 

But omg, what throat surgery are you getting? I didn't even know you could get a surgery done there! :o 

thanks luv! i try honestly i just do the music for me but im glad you can see them getting big i appreciate that

! haha yesss girl i wanna get vocal feminization surgery literally does wonders there is a doctor i wanna see in NY that does it $8,000 for it tho!

my voice still has a deeper tone it gets me clocked :wink: and i used to pitch my vocals up for the gawds on my early albums

now i just do a little, my boy stuff for an example https://joshua-blackburn.bandcamp.com/album/the-first-dance  

On 1/25/2017 at 1:25 PM, lovelyjosslyn said:

thanks luv! i try honestly i just do the music for me but im glad you can see them getting big i appreciate that

! haha yesss girl i wanna get vocal feminization surgery literally does wonders there is a doctor i wanna see in NY that does it $8,000 for it tho!

my voice still has a deeper tone it gets me clocked :wink: and i used to pitch my vocals up for the gawds on my early albums

now i just do a little, my boy stuff for an example https://joshua-blackburn.bandcamp.com/album/the-first-dance  

Omfg, what is vocal feminization surgery? It does something to the vocal cords or something? :o I knew you could get your Adams apple shaved but nothing to actually change the sound of your voice!

The glow up from that album cover to the photo you posted the other day though... :hail: