TradeList

Account Removed

• 3 weeks later...

I can tell everyone right now before you get scammed CLOWN IS NOT A REAL SONG ITS A SCAM TO GET UNRELEASES!!!! Try some ah this mastered is basically rather Island Fusion's (Meghan's aunt and uncles band) song that you can find on youtube or just a distorted track with Meghans back ground vocals turned up louder.... so you can hear her vocals.... Try some ah this was never meghan's song it is her aunts and uncles I'm ashamed that a "trusted" trader on here is scamming 

I wanna be with you could be a real track but as far as the others go they are not.... BTW the bebe rexha one was leaked already....

I asked "Posh" for a trade list and Posh wouldn't bother.... Posh used to be a good trader but now... I don't even know

Sorry for my rant but I had to let it out

• YAAASSS 1

17 minutes ago, Meghan Trainor Trades said:

I can tell everyone right now before you get scammed CLOWN IS NOT A REAL SONG ITS A SCAM TO GET UNRELEASES!!!! Try some ah this mastered is basically rather Island Fusion's (Meghan's aunt and uncles band) song that you can find on youtube or just a distorted track with Meghans back ground vocals turned up louder.... so you can hear her vocals.... Try some ah this was never meghan's song it is her aunts and uncles I'm ashamed that a "trusted" trader on here is scamming 

I wanna be with you could be a real track but as far as the others go they are not.... BTW the bebe rexha one was leaked already....

I asked "Posh" for a trade list and Posh wouldn't bother.... Posh used to be a good trader but now... I don't even know

Sorry for my rant but I had to let it out

Such a shame. That track was really high in demand. How will we all cope....

• YAAASSS 3

On 29/12/2016 at 0:24 PM, Posh said:

Rare :

Meghan Trainor - Clown

Meghan Trainor - I Wanna Be With You

EXCLUSIVE :

Meghan Trainor - 5 tracks (PM me for List)

Bebe Rexha - Die Tonight

Meghan Trainor - Try Some Ah´ This (Mastered)

I wanna be with you = 24/7 by common Kings

Die tonight = leaked , alternative too

Try Some Ah This = Island Fution Song

Meghan Trainor 5 exclusives tracks= Scams and posible Songs get from real traders