Hello hello helloooo

The123

22 minutes ago, Countess said:

Welcome to PHF babe! <3 I like Sia, Amy, Rihanna and Lana too so you're in good company. ;) And Drag Race, AHS and The Walking Dead slay! I hope you enjoy your time here and let us know if you need anything. ;) 

Thank you Queen Countess <3 I really enjoy pophatesflops, if you want a season of drag race in hd and on google drive let me know :magic:

R1rb0UH.gif

5 hours ago, The123 said:

Thank you Queen Countess <3 I really enjoy pophatesflops, if you want a season of drag race in hd and on google drive let me know :magic:

R1rb0UH.gif

You're so sweet! :stretcher: I've watched every season since like four but I can't be bothered to go back and watch those low budget first few seasons... :stretcher: Do you think it's worth it?

16 minutes ago, Countess said:

You're so sweet! :stretcher: I've watched every season since like four but I can't be bothered to go back and watch those low budget first few seasons... :stretcher: Do you think it's worth it?

Thank you sis, you're sweet too <3 For me the best seasons of rpdr are season 2 and 3 :magic: I follow the show since 2011 :D

3 hours ago, Countess said:

Maybe I should check them out, I need to see what all the hype behind Manila is about. ;) 

My favorite season is the 2, because it's the original season of my favorite drag queen, Tatianna <3 and season 3 is all about Raja, Alexis Mateo, Manila, Shangela and Yara <3

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2017 at 3:43 PM, The123 said:

My favorite season is the 2, because it's the original season of my favorite drag queen, Tatianna <3 and season 3 is all about Raja, Alexis Mateo, Manila, Shangela and Yara <3

The only ones I know are Tatianna and Raja, but I'm not that impressed by either of them. :morning: Alyssa, Alaska and Kim will always be my favourites! <3 

• 2 months later...

Archived