Delete

Account Removed

40 minutes ago, Meghan Trainor Trades said:

Wow that is literally so stupid....ITS JUST A SINGER DAMN, Fucking dumb that you think Meghan Trainor fans have no self respect....

well sorry but since they are fans of a misandrist body shamer with trash pop music i just assumed :dealwithit:

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

4 hours ago, welp said:

well sorry but since they are fans of a misandrist body shamer with trash pop music i just assumed :dealwithit:

Omg she doesn't body shame if you're even thinking All About That Bass is body shaming ITS NOT You  don't hear her obviously after the skinny bitches thing "Nah I'm just playing" And you obviously are not hearing "Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top" The song is suppose to be a fun song about loving yourself and of course some how people make it a whole other thing

22 minutes ago, Meghan Trainor Trades said:

Omg she doesn't body shame if you're even thinking All About That Bass is body shaming ITS NOT You  don't hear her obviously after the skinny bitches thing "Nah I'm just playing" And you obviously are not hearing "Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top" The song is suppose to be a fun song about loving yourself and of course some how people make it a whole other thing

"I wasn't strong enough to have an eating disorder"

• 4 months later...