American Horror Story Ideas

asexualguy

i like the show, but i love the anthology system they're using. i came up with this idea, so if one season tells a story that is different from others but still somehow connected to one another. how would you like it to be? i'll start with mine.

xrHUSTM.jpg

Prison would be an interesting setting for American Horror Story because a lot of bad shit must happen there. My idea is, the prison would be an Alcatraz type of prison where it's on an island so the prisoners wouldn't be able to able to escape, also it's over than a century old. The place is full of notorious criminals and it'd take setting at the present time. The focus would be on a young man who is sentenced there for something he didn't do, he's very innocent and I want to see his innocence being taken away throughout the episodes. He would end up being cellmates with a sadist. The young man would learn and sacrifice a lot of things just to survive the place. There'd be a lot of violence, a lot of killings, and a lot of rape. I don't really want to see monsters here so I'm just gonna stick with ghosts of the previous inmates (Murder House element for life) the difference is, what happened in Murder House was kind of temporary, you're out of the house, you're fine whereas here, it's permanent since you couldn't escape the place. It'd explore about glitch in the matrix because the inmates wouldn't be able to tell the difference between what's real and what's not also the line between this dimension and other dimensions would be blurred.

It's gonna be like Oz or Orange is the New Black (without the comedy), but more fucked up.

I'd cast :

Michael Johnston as The Young Man

Tom Ellis as The Sadist

how about yours? what's the premise? who'd you cast? what's the connection to the other seasons? share down below :) 

a poster would be awesome too!

• YAAASSS 1

Prison is such a good idea tbh, I can imagine some really creepy ghosts haunting that place! :hail: 

Mine would be called American Horror Story: Cruise and it would be centred around a haunted ghost ship. Like all my favourite seasons of the show, there'd be two different eras in there - one in the 1910s, when the ship was first made and one in the present day, when there's an anniversary voyage marking 100 years of the ships disembarking. Naturally, the first era would feature James March from Hotel as a mass murderer who kills everyone on board before the ship crashes into an iceberg. The Countess will also appear alongside a young Sister Jude and some of the Freak Show characters who are on there as entertainment. We think March is dead but in the present day, the ice melts and he's revealed to be alive. :shocked: The current day is based around a murder mystery cruise in which someone pretends to be killed and the other passengers have to find out who did it; but the murders soon start turning real without anyone realising. Connie Britton appears as well as Lily Rabe and Emma Roberts.

Towards the end of the season, the ship crashes again and everyone's left on a deserted island. The remaining passengers now have to deal with the mass murderer from the ship and a new monster who inhabits the island. In the last episode, the remaining passengers are discovered by a ship heading to Russia that takes them on board and rescues them. Sadly, this ship also crashes in the middle of Siberia and the people start resorting to cannibalism. Then, at the end of the last episode a title screen is displayed saying European Horror Story: Wasteland, announcing a spin-off of the show to come next year alongside the normal AHS! :hail: 

Idk, mine isn't as exciting as yours but I tried. :flush: 

• YAAASSS 2

3 hours ago, Countess said:

Prison is such a good idea tbh, I can imagine some really creepy ghosts haunting that place! :hail: 

Mine would be called American Horror Story: Cruise and it would be centred around a haunted ghost ship. Like all my favourite seasons of the show, there'd be two different eras in there - one in the 1910s, when the ship was first made and one in the present day, when there's an anniversary voyage marking 100 years of the ships disembarking. Naturally, the first era would feature James March from Hotel as a mass murderer who kills everyone on board before the ship crashes into an iceberg. The Countess will also appear alongside a young Sister Jude and some of the Freak Show characters who are on there as entertainment. We think March is dead but in the present day, the ice melts and he's revealed to be alive. :shocked: The current day is based around a murder mystery cruise in which someone pretends to be killed and the other passengers have to find out who did it; but the murders soon start turning real without anyone realising. Connie Britton appears as well as Lily Rabe and Emma Roberts.

Towards the end of the season, the ship crashes again and everyone's left on a deserted island. The remaining passengers now have to deal with the mass murderer from the ship and a new monster who inhabits the island. In the last episode, the remaining passengers are discovered by a ship heading to Russia that takes them on board and rescues them. Sadly, this ship also crashes in the middle of Siberia and the people start resorting to cannibalism. Then, at the end of the last episode a title screen is displayed saying European Horror Story: Wasteland, announcing a spin-off of the show to come next year alongside the normal AHS! :hail: 

Idk, mine isn't as exciting as yours but I tried. :flush: 

i'd watch the shit out of it, that spin off would be awesome!

a 'no escape' setting is a way to go lol ;) 

• YAAASSS 1

41 minutes ago, asexualguy said:

i'd watch the shit out of it, that spin off would be awesome!

a 'no escape' setting is a way to go lol ;) 

Yasss, I'd love for them to branch out a bit more and explore some places in Europe or Asia! <3 Everything's even scarier when you're in a foreign country and you can't understand the language.

• YAAASSS 1