Rihanna to perform and receive the MJ Video Vanguard Award at the VMAs

24 minutes ago, Countess said:

This award has been a mess from the beginning. The fact that Justin Timberlake got an award but Madonna still hasn't... :stretcher: 

I'll never understand why Madonna still hasn't got one! And I can't see her having one now or in the near future. But I don't really care, (and I don't think she cares) it's just the VMA after all :lol:

On 8/12/2016 at 5:32 AM, Baby V Alex said:

FIFY

Tbh, as much as I dislike her Bey deserved an award based on 'Single Ladies' alone. JT has never had a single iconic music video, he had no reason to get that award. :vacuum: 

On 8/12/2016 at 5:39 AM, Speakerphone said:

I'll never understand why Madonna still hasn't got one! And I can't see her having one now or in the near future. But I don't really care, (and I don't think she cares) it's just the VMA after all :lol:

Right? It's honestly just because Madge is too grown to suck up to them and promise to make an appearance at their shitty awards show. They give awards based on politics, not on talent. :morning: 

• YAAASSS 2

1 hour ago, Countess said:

Right? It's honestly just because Madge is too grown to suck up to them and promise to make an appearance at their shitty awards show. They give awards based on politics, not on talent. :morning: 

Yeah, that's why I'm not too bothered by all of this. I would just want M to get one for the performance she could do there. (Hopefully, it wouldn't include Candy Shop :lol:)