Hello Everybody.

Kleth

Hi! I am new on this forum, it took me two months more or less to do this introduction but here it is! :dayfid:

FAVORITE ALBUMS & ARTISTS (NOT IN ORDER) 

• ALL OF: Gaga, Allie X, Troye Sivan, Ariana Grande, Josef Salvat, Twenty One Pilots, Little Mix, Marina And The Diamonds, Kylie Minogue, Paloma Faith, Sia, Lana Del Rey, Woodkid, Goldfrapp, SAGE, Yeah Yeah Yeahs ,Lily Allen and Paramore.    (I Stan <3)
  •  
  • Blackout, Femme Fatale, Back To Basics, Bionic, MDNA, Confessions On a Dancefloor, Art Angels, Communion, Beautiful Lies, Peep Show, This Is Love, Kiddo, Wrong Crowd, Queen Of The Clouds, The Human Condition, Nevermind, Delirium, Conscious, Cry Baby, This Is What The Truth Feels Like, Reflection, Synthetica and Back To Black.
  • (I Love)

FAVORITE SERIES & MOVIES (NOT IN ORDER) (HORROR IN GENERAL <3)

• Psycho and Bates Motel, The Birds, Halloween, Scream (Movies and Serie), Hannibal (Movies and Serie), The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, The Shinning, The Exorcist, The Blair Witch Project, Poltergeist, Zombie Films directed by George A Romero, A Clockwork Orange, Slasher, The Purge, Un-friend, Strangers.
  •  
  • (Not horror series and movies) Looking Serie, How To Be Single, Harry Potter (all), Better Call Saul, School Of Rock, Some of Ben Stiller Jim Carrey and Adam Sandler, Orange Is The New Black, House Of Cards, Breaking Bad, Glee, Revolution.
    I don't like action movies or series.
  •  

I'm gay, 18 years old, My birthday is on 21 July 1998, love to listen to music, read books (horror, fiction and drama), watch horror movies, make things in photoshop-cinema 4d, walk, swim, try to write histories (:flush:).

(visit my tumblr :flush: kleth1.tumblr.com)

And that is all (i think).:dayfid:

18 hours ago, Countess said:

This is the most detailed introduction thread I've ever seen. :shocked: I feel like I know you so well already!

I'm happy to see you stan Gaga, Allie, Ari, Kylie and Lana. <3 And it's cool you're so into horror! I bet you'll get along great with @Alexanderrr. ;) 

17 hours ago, Tweener said:

Welcome honey pie! <3 

Thaaaaaanks! <3;):D 

Archived