HELLONICETOMEETYAH

tckills

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, my name's yours, what's matt?

i don't know what this is, but i'm here, so i'm happy (yet confused)

i stan: drag queens, the owners of kpop 2NE1, the leader of 2NE1: CL, the ex-singer and now famous instagrammer Selena Gomez, the dark and the light aka Kerli, the vocal goddess Ariana Grande, the owner of my life and the psychedelic-punk-pop queen Miley Cyrus, the other owner of my life and my mother Lady Gaga.

so yeah, i think that's it :D

7 hours ago, Tweener said:

Yaaass!!! Another Miley stan. I'm crying rn. I'm not alone!!:'(

Welcome bb. Hope you'll have fun here :lol:

HA HA HA HA HA YYYAAASS BABY. I'M A SMILER TILL THE END!!!!!!!! :rockon:

and thank you for welcoming me, i'm loving here <3

6 hours ago, Countess said:

That Alaska reference... :hail: YAS GAWD! I already like you and your personality boo. <3  There's literally not a flaw on your list of faves, I love Gaga, Selena and CL as well. :rockon: We just need Lifted to finally come out!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS HHUUUUUUUNNNNNTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3 :excited:

But can we talk about Lifted though??????????? oh my god! I just hope it's not a fucking EP, i'll die!!!!!! but then i realize that it's CL and honey... i lived for Hello Bitches i'm pretty sure i would live for only 4 tracks, better than nothing!

Oh my god, i'm already feeling like this is my new home. YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS <3<3

2 hours ago, tckills said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS HHUUUUUUUNNNNNTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3 :excited:

But can we talk about Lifted though??????????? oh my god! I just hope it's not a fucking EP, i'll die!!!!!! but then i realize that it's CL and honey... i lived for Hello Bitches i'm pretty sure i would live for only 4 tracks, better than nothing!

Oh my god, i'm already feeling like this is my new home. YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS <3<3

Right?! She 100% has enough material for a full length album if you count all the stuff she's already released. :P But I heard that 2NE1 are working on a new album so I feel like we may never get her solo project. :'( 

And COME THROUGH PHF! <3 I'm glad you're liking it here! Let me know if you need anything boo!

Archived