Ello, I'm Alex.

Alexanderrr

My name is Alex and here are a few facts about who I am:

• I'm 14, born September 23rd.
  • I'm an upcoming Horror writer.
  • I love gory films/TV shows
  • My favourite TV shows include American Horror Story, Scream: TV Series, Scream Queens and Bates Motel.
  • My favourite movies include Saw (all of them) and Scream 4 (I've only watched 4).
  • My favourite singers are Lady Gaga, Melanie Martinez, Lana Del Rey, and Rihanna.
  • My favourite song of all time has to be either Lady Gaga - Mary Jane Holland, Melanie Martinez - Sippy Cup or Melanie Martinez - Milk & Cookies.
  • I'm gay and have a boyfriend.
  • I want to act in a horror movie and have an iconic death. My ideal death would be my stomach is slashed, intestines pulled out, and the intestines are been wrapped around my neck, strangling me.

So, now you know who I am, tell me about yourself.

Welcome babe! <3 I'm glad that @trayertrash has finally found someone who can talk horror with her! ;) What's your favourite Saw movie? I only saw the one where there was the twist at the end about the whole thing having happened days before...I think it was 3? I'm happy to have you here and I hope you enjoy your time on PHF! <3 

11 minutes ago, Countess said:

Welcome babe! <3 I'm glad that @trayertrash has finally found someone who can talk horror with her! ;) What's your favourite Saw movie? I only saw the one where there was the twist at the end about the whole thing having happened days before...I think it was 3? I'm happy to have you here and I hope you enjoy your time on PHF! <3 

Why thankyou <3 My favourite saw movie has to be..... either 3, 5 or 7. I'm happy to be here, and thankyou.

Archived