Lindsay Lohan and Egor Tarabasov fighting.

Tweener

Lindsay Lohan and her fiance Egor Tarabasov got into an explosive fight where she has accused him of strangling her.

The video, obtained by The Sun, apparently took place this weekend at her home in London.

He just strangled me. He almost killed me,” Lindsay screams. “Please please please. He just strangled me. He almost killed me. Everybody will know. Get out of my house.”

Do it. I dare you again. You’re fucking crazy. You sick fuck. You need help. It’s my house get out of my house,” Lindsay says, before shouting at Egor, “I’m done. I don’t love you anymore. You tried to kill me. You’re a fucking psycho…We are finished.”

No Egor you’ve been strangling me constantly. You can’t strangle a woman constantly and beat the shit out of her and think it’s ok. Everybody saw you touch me. It’s filmed. Get out! Get out,” Lindsay can be heard screaming.

Police reportedly arrived on the scene to an empty house, and said no arrests were made.

That same evening, Lindsay accused Egor of cheating via some posts on social media, and she strongly implied that she is pregnant with his child.

#PrayForLindsay

I hope she's safe.

tumblr_inline_n9132bFBLL1srwt8s.gif

tumblr_mjfcfc93bt1qc3q2qo1_500.gif