Marina Joyce

Should Cry Baby leave this forum?

Should Cry Baby leave this forum????  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cry Baby leave?

I vote that

Please login or register to see this link.

and

should both stay on the site so that we can keep observing page after page of pointless drama and up the page views for PHF to increase our ad revenue! :evil: Then all we'll need is for someone to leak some Allie X songs so we can be just the same as LanaBoards!

• YAAASSS 3

2 hours ago, Woodcrest said:

Yeah I noticed that just after I commented, glad it got sorted out maturely <3 

post-34536-congratulations-to-me-gif-sel

11 minutes ago, Countess said:

I vote that

and

should both stay on the site so that we can keep observing page after page of pointless drama and up the page views for PHF to increase our ad revenue! :evil: Then all we'll need is for someone to leak some Allie X songs so we can be just the same as LanaBoards!

Nahh.. bitch is cursed. I refuse to be a part of the forum where this bitch causes drama, hackings, stealing, persecuting and who knows what else....

NEKxYx0.gif

• YAAASSS 2

Just now, Tweener said:

post-34536-congratulations-to-me-gif-sel

Nahh.. bitch is cursed. I refuse to be a part of the forum where this bitch causes drama, hackings, stealing, persecuting and who knows what else....

NEKxYx0.gif

poor alexandra, she must hate her fans but they're her only income :stretcher:

On 10/25/2018 at 12:28 PM, Tweener said:

I miss the days when PHF was so extra😢

Those newbies are boring

But anytime y'all get someone extra like

you want me to ban them! :vacuum: You can't have it both ways!

3 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

But anytime y'all get someone extra like

you want me to ban them! :vacuum: You can't have it both ways!

There's a huge line between being extra and annoying. Those OG bitches knew how to cause drama and involve the whole forum in it. It was like PHF Bad Girls Club and I lived it :yaskween:

On 3/15/2019 at 8:17 AM, Tweener said:

There's a huge line between being extra and annoying. Those OG bitches knew how to cause drama and involve the whole forum in it. It was like PHF Bad Girls Club and I lived it :yaskween:

If you really want to start some drama, you can just PM me some dick pics. I'll make sure they get into the right hands and give you a whole plotline. ;) 

• LMAO 1