Sick :(

ThisIsDemetria

I am back (Well a little)

I have been a month completly sick :( with an horrible flue still feeling like poop but today I feel a little better :) and tomorrow I have two test at university and I dont know anything, i have 15 days without going to the university :( I have been in bed all this month and alone :( 

Thanks for reading me :) 

On 7/8/2016 at 11:20 PM, Countess said:

I've been sick for a month as well! :'( It hasn't been that bad though, just a sore throat and a cough. But it definitely gets you down and all I've wanted to do is lie in bed and do nothing. Glad you're feeling a bit better. <3 

I am sorry :( I hope you are feeling better <3 Yes, you just want to be in bed. The flu where I live is really bad right now, 8 babies have died :'(

Thank You so much <3 

• YAAASSS 1

On 7/13/2016 at 0:02 PM, Countess said:

Oh, nice! What's the healthcare there like? <3 

It is good, is easy for us to access the health care system, we don´t have to pay much money to access a hospital. Is kind of free but something bad is that they are really slow at the time of appointments because they give you an appoint really far for example I had a appointment in May 5 of 2016 and they give me the next appointment for May 5 of 2018 . Is slow but here are really good doctors.