High Princess: Art Gallery

High Princess

6 minutes ago, High Princess said:

O5WNKND.jpg

Allie Hughes - The Hard Way

In the same vein as the Allie Hughes EP cover. Leaked songs from this album are Oh Chad (2010 version), Should I and The Hard Way [Live]

love it legend

• YAAASSS 1

11 hours ago, High Princess said:

Unfortunately at the time I made it, we only had a scan of that photo from the artRAVE tour book, so it was super low quality and actually made up of 3 different scans! It's also cut un-naturally in the book so I just worked with what I had. But thank you! I should try to redo it if we have a better quality now. (also ok the cutting isn't really good on my part either but this was last year D:)

Ooooh okay, that makes more sense then! That dodgy cutting looks okay with the outline around it but when you take that away it does look kinda weird. :stretcher: Hopefully someone will find the unedited photo or something that you can use. ;) But you did a good job with the weird photo you had!

• YAAASSS 1

m1fuoFQ.jpg

Lady Gaga - Born This Way (alt version)

Don't know why I've been making covers like it's the end of the world, but I just finished this one! Manip was made from 3 different pictures, one from the Born This Way video and the other 2 from the Nick Knight shoot. I wanted to kind of make the effect look almost lo-fi and washed out as well as really emphasize the grunginess of the photoshoot/ era :) 

• YAAASSS 1

17 hours ago, High Princess said:

m1fuoFQ.jpg

Lady Gaga - Born This Way (alt version)

Don't know why I've been making covers like it's the end of the world, but I just finished this one! Manip was made from 3 different pictures, one from the Born This Way video and the other 2 from the Nick Knight shoot. I wanted to kind of make the effect look almost lo-fi and washed out as well as really emphasize the grunginess of the photoshoot/ era :) 

If I didn't know the source photographs so well I'd think this was a real picture. :hail:  Good work!

• YAAASSS 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Jump Rope said:

It's so good :hail:

2 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Great job! It's much better than the official "Honeymoon" cover, which I hate...

Thanks babies xxx I'm not a huge fan of the actual cover either. I wish I still had the original photoshop file for this, I would make it a Honeymoon cover for you :( But it's long gone </3 

• YAAASSS 2