Concert in one picture

jlnsgr

What I would like you to do with this thread is that every one of you post one picture of a concert you have taken and share your experience with us.

Without forgetting to mention some info like the artist, date, city and venue for example.

I challenge you @Cypher:P

29v0w41.jpg

Carrie Underwood - Storyteller Tour
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Kohl Center, Madison, Wis. 

One of the greatest nights of my life. It was my 6th time seeing her and scored a m&g through the fanclub. She was extremely nice and extremely down to earth.
My friend and I were able to get right up next to the gate by the stage and it was perfect. 

• YAAASSS 2

9 hours ago, Zach said:

29v0w41.jpg

Carrie Underwood - Storyteller Tour
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Kohl Center, Madison, Wis. 

One of the greatest nights of my life. It was my 6th time seeing her and scored a m&g through the fanclub. She was extremely nice and extremely down to earth.
My friend and I were able to get right up next to the gate by the stage and it was perfect. 

What a brilliant photo! :hail:  You could be a professional concert photographer with shit like that! It's amazing you got to meet her, she seems like a total sweetie from what I've seen. <3