Colton Haynes Comes Out as Gay

coltonblue-657x360.jpg

Too many rumors about Colton Haynes’s sexual orientation have been floating around for years, but in a new Entertainment Weekly profile, the Teen Wolf actor opens up about making his private life public. 

“I should have made a comment or a statement, but I just wasn’t ready. I didn’t feel like I owed anyone anything. 

I think in due time, everyone has to make those decisions when they’re ready, and I wasn’t yet. But I felt like I was letting people down by not coming forward with the rest of what I should have said…People who are so judgmental about those who are gay or different don’t realize that acting 24 hours a day is the most exhausting thing in the world.” 

Though the 27-year-old has been out to his friends and family for years, he’s now ready to live openly in front of everyone. 

“It took me so long to get to this point, but I’m doing so good. I’m happier than I’ve ever been, and healthier than I’ve ever been, and that’s what I care about.”

Literally the only time I've ever heard his name mentioned has been because he's gay, so I don't know how this is news? :stretcher: Sis should have stuck with Arrow, his career will go downhill now. :'( 

• YAAASSS 1

I'm really happy for him, and I thought the way he decided to come out and speak about his anxiety was awesome and brave. I've also had a lowkey crush on him for a while. I think he's great, and it's so nice seeing how much support he's getting. :)

• YAAASSS 2

He used to low-key date the male roommate of my college friend (post college though).

The only reason why his name stood out to me in media was because of this, so this coming out isn't news to me. Good for him though!

On 5/7/2016 at 4:43 AM, Cypher said:

He used to low-key date the male roommate of my college friend (post college though).

The only reason why his name stood out to me in media was because of this, so this coming out isn't news to me. Good for him though!

Did you grab nudes from your friend? :morning: 

• YAAASSS 2

On 5/12/2016 at 5:37 PM, Cypher said:

HAHA as if. I wasn't friends with the boyfriend, just the boyfriend's roommate. I don't think they ever did anything in the room though.

Damn it! :vacuum: I was gonna say, I would have bugged that room so badly to see what they're up to. ;)  

11 hours ago, Countess said:

Damn it! :vacuum: I was gonna say, I would have bugged that room so badly to see what they're up to. ;)  

As far as I know nothing crazy happened, who knows, my friend might be keeping silent to respect their privacy. :shocked: 

• YAAASSS 1