Dreams Thread

AdamLLohanA7X

2 minutes ago, Teddy Bear said:

maybe im lying and you're right.... maybe i really am a Taiwanese kid......who knows

I don't think so since they don't have computers there... or are not allowed to use them... idk. You would have to ask one of those kids :(

• YAAASSS 1

3 minutes ago, Tweener said:

I don't think so since they don't have computers there... or are not allowed to use them... idk. You would have to ask one of those kids :(

We have computers here and we're allowed to use them only in the break time... my break it's actually over... I have to go.... send help

• YAAASSS 2

My dream is to live in California and be paid as a musician and/or writer. I don't really want kids but I've always wanted to own an orphanage and be able to help some others look after a whole bunch of kids even if I don't have to be around them all the time. :stretcher:  And also to be married to a gorgeous aeroplane pilot with a six pack, a 9" cock and a trust fund. :morning: 

my dream is to be the owner of an extremely successful record label, owning various restaurants around the world, also owning some non profit animal shelters and reserves around the world to save all animals, and to travel constantly. Fuck a man and children. Ok, i wouldn't mind being married but its no really in the plans ;)

21 hours ago, Kevinn Edu said:

my dream is to be the owner of an extremely successful record label, owning various restaurants around the world, also owning some non profit animal shelters and reserves around the world to save all animals, and to travel constantly. Fuck a man and children. Ok, i wouldn't mind being married but its no really in the plans ;)

Can my children play with your animals? <3