Florence + The Machine Cover 'Stand By Me' for Final Fantasy XV

Main Pop Girl

What kind of flawless musical match is this?! :hail:  Her sound is gonna suit FF so much! And she's so cute learning about video game music. <3 I can't wait to hear the full thing!

On another note, I'm glad they went for an original song and didn't just re-use something which had already been released. I'll never forget this mess. :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, Countess said:

I meant original as in it was recorded just for the game, unlike 'My Hands' which was already out on Echo. :P 

lol ok, it's so weird they did that tbh

On another note I don't like their music one bit but the combination of the song an the trailer is really amazing, I mean.

15 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:

lol ok, it's so weird they did that tbh

On another note I don't like their music one bit but the combination of the song an the trailer is really amazing, I mean.

Agreed! I'm just kind of  upset that most of the trailer seems to be set in the same place as the first demo was, or the city that's in the second demo. I hope there'll be more locations to explore than just those two areas. :( 

5 hours ago, Countess said:

Agreed! I'm just kind of  upset that most of the trailer seems to be set in the same place as the first demo was, or the city that's in the second demo. I hope there'll be more locations to explore than just those two areas. :( 

I think they used that footage for the cinematic ad it went well with the song, but I don't think so the FF are known for they long gameplay.

15 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:

I think they used that footage for the cinematic ad it went well with the song, but I don't think so the FF are known for they long gameplay.

I hope so. I saw some concept art of this tropical island place so fingers crossed there'll be lots of different cities!

13 hours ago, ART DECO said:

the song will be out in September in full

Along with the rest of the game! We've only been waiting ten years... :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Countess said:

I hope so. I saw some concept art of this tropical island place so fingers crossed there'll be lots of different cities!

Along with the rest of the game! We've only been waiting ten years... :stretcher: 

I'm waiting for it just for Florence hahahah but I'll try the game

• YAAASSS 1