Trizzy Covers Tracks

trizzy

• 1 month later...

Oh god, thank you guys! I never got any notifications that anyone had responded to this lol.

On 4/7/2016 at 1:34 PM, Cypher said:

I like the simple guitar with layered vocals! I think there were a couple times when the echo lasted a little long so it sounded like a ghost, but other than that, it was good!

Yeah, I definitely agree about the echo too haha. & yeah, I can't do much more than simple guitar tbh ;P But I'm trying to incorporate new things every so often 

On 4/11/2016 at 7:52 AM, Countess said:

You have such an interesting voice boo! :hail: It's super unique! The song is gorgeous too, I've never heard of Young the Giant before but the lyrics are beautiful and you definitely did them justice. <3 Love it!

Thank you!! Young The Giant's album Mind Over Matter is perfection<3

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Countess said:

I love your voice. :'( You should pull an Amy Lee and release an EP of all these covers!

Aw thank you <3 I have always thought about it oc but I feel like it'd just be a waste of my time currently, I don't promote or anything so my youtube and soundcloud have very little views & followers. I write a few songs every so often too that I'd like to do something with but I don't want to just do a release for no one, ya know? Now that I'm getting better with production techniques though it's a bit more feasible for me I guess.

On 5/26/2016 at 4:24 PM, trizzy said:

Aw thank you <3 I have always thought about it oc but I feel like it'd just be a waste of my time currently, I don't promote or anything so my youtube and soundcloud have very little views & followers. I write a few songs every so often too that I'd like to do something with but I don't want to just do a release for no one, ya know? Now that I'm getting better with production techniques though it's a bit more feasible for me I guess.

Ahhh yeah, I get that! I've been writing songs lately too but right now I'm just in the process of finding someone who can produce my vocals. I really wanna put together an EP just to see if I can so that's the goal for me right now. You should work on one too and we can release them together! <3 

Also, I think you're not following the thread which is why you aren't getting notifications. If you click Follow up the top of this page it should work. :) 

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Countess said:

Ahhh yeah, I get that! I've been writing songs lately too but right now I'm just in the process of finding someone who can produce my vocals. I really wanna put together an EP just to see if I can so that's the goal for me right now. You should work on one too and we can release them together! <3 

Also, I think you're not following the thread which is why you aren't getting notifications. If you click Follow up the top of this page it should work. :) 

lmaooo, ugh I wasn't thinking. That's totally why I didn't get notifications :X IDK why I expected them hahaha.

Do you have any tracks recorded? :)

22 hours ago, trizzy said:

lmaooo, ugh I wasn't thinking. That's totally why I didn't get notifications :X IDK why I expected them hahaha.

Do you have any tracks recorded? :)

I do! I have like one finished track, one which I really like but I'm not sure about the verses, one collaboration and a few partially done tracks. But I wanna find someone who can produce them properly before I release them. ;)  How about you?

57 minutes ago, Countess said:

I do! I have like one finished track, one which I really like but I'm not sure about the verses, one collaboration and a few partially done tracks. But I wanna find someone who can produce them properly before I release them. ;)  How about you?

I have a few songs recorded that I've written, just with my voice and acoustic guitar and they were before I ever learned anything about production so the quality isn't as good. Really I'd need to re-do them all but I have been putting them on soundcloud and youtube for the past few years.just for some fun. Listening back to myself helps me learn what *not* to do too so it's always helpful lol.

On 5/29/2016 at 4:50 AM, trizzy said:

I have a few songs recorded that I've written, just with my voice and acoustic guitar and they were before I ever learned anything about production so the quality isn't as good. Really I'd need to re-do them all but I have been putting them on soundcloud and youtube for the past few years.just for some fun. Listening back to myself helps me learn what *not* to do too so it's always helpful lol.

Omg, right? :stretcher: I remember being so depressed the first time I listened back to one of my recordings and I was just like, wow, I sound like shit. :shocked: But it's all good because we can learn from it! ;) Keep posting your covers, I wanna hear more!

• YAAASSS 1

• 3 months later...