Trizzy Covers Tracks

trizzy

Haha, I don't listen to Heidi. 

I taught myself how to play. I looked up a song I wanted to play on ultimate-guitar.com and then learned every chord for it one at a time using google. It took me a few months to be able to strum up and down, and to be able to change chords quickly, but really it just comes down to a lot of practice. Find a song you love and learn it one chord at a time. After that, you'll notice you'll probably be able to play many songs because they all use many of the same chords, just in a different order.

• YAAASSS 1

On 9/19/2016 at 10:29 AM, trizzy said:

Haha, I don't listen to Heidi. 

I taught myself how to play. I looked up a song I wanted to play on ultimate-guitar.com and then learned every chord for it one at a time using google. It took me a few months to be able to strum up and down, and to be able to change chords quickly, but really it just comes down to a lot of practice. Find a song you love and learn it one chord at a time. After that, you'll notice you'll probably be able to play many songs because they all use many of the same chords, just in a different order.

That's pretty impressive! :hail: Although you're right, the fact that you're just repeating chords makes it much easier. ;) Maybe I'll give it a go!

• YAAASSS 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...