Stoop Kid's Fantasy Album Art

Stoop Kid

Figured I should show some of my work. Nothing extraordinary, I just tend to get a theme in my head for a cover, find a collection of pictures that resonate with the idea, and put them all together one way or another.

YOU & ME - B&W Recolor - Progress: COMPLETE

Spoiler

"OFFICIAL" ALBUM COVER [LUNA MOTH]:
8898297863_0c0180863f_o.jpg
Luna Moth: Spiritual transformation, rebirth, psychic awareness; new beginnings, intuition, knowledge; vulnerability, determination, clarity, attraction and subtlety. Their white bodies are said to embody the soul of a loved one; other tales claim that two moths flying around together are the souls of two lovers finally reuniting.

ALTERNATE COVER [FIREFLY VARIANT]:
8898296501_71fe476df0_o.jpg
Fireflies: Anomaly, internal beauty, inspiration; hope, guidance, energy; patience, new ideas, efficiency; creativity, attraction, awakening; aspiration, inspiration, illumination. Often associated with the stars; also symbolizes persistence in ideals and embracing the value of living simply, relying on our inner voices for illumination. The messengers of creativity, fireflies are a reminder that our paths grow brighter the more beauty we let into our lives.

ORIGINAL IMAGE:
8865980111_d5444311b0_o.jpg

CHELSEA HOTEL NO. 2 - Retro Photo/Swaps - PROGRESS: COMPLETE

Spoiler

9589516156_e02cc4a318_c.jpg

Teenage Wasteland - Swaps - PROGRESS: COMPLETE

Spoiler

16343287256_fae2d33812_o.jpg

TV in Black & White - Swaps - Progress: COMPLETE

Spoiler

9602451931_d692234810_z.jpg

Movie Blue Drive-In - Swaps - Progress: COMPLETE

Spoiler

23511896499_6f699d5c8c_b.jpg

Omg, your colouring is amazing! :hail: You have to show me how you do that, every time I try it comes out super unnatural looking and weird. I love 'Chelsea Hotel No. 2' as well. ;) The only thing I don't really like is the Lana Del Rey font you're using, I feel like the outline makes it look like early 2000s or something? But other than that these are flawless! :hail: