Oh hay, Baes

Volcanion

Just now, Volcanion said:

It may very well be ;) 

Volcanion is pretty badass.

I just bought a DS during Black Friday, and I got ORAS cause the last version I played was Red...

Technology! The games have been completely revamped, I'm definitely impressed.

2 minutes ago, Volcanion said:

Oh yeah, I'm excited for Pokken Tournament as well as Pokemon Go and Pokemon Z. 

I can't say I follow the series that much, but it's insane to see 721! The last time I checked, it was 151+what the hell that glitch was. :stretcher: 

Volcanion looks interesting though, not sure if I'm a fan of it. It's like a big cat with a circle. Don't like the look, but it definitely comes in handy during gameplay.

6 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I can't say I follow the series that much, but it's insane to see 721! The last time I checked, it was 151+what the hell that glitch was. :stretcher: 

Volcanion looks interesting though, not sure if I'm a fan of it. It's like a big cat with a circle. Don't like the look, but it definitely comes in handy during gameplay.

He's badass, and a little overpowered for the game haha, but I can't battle with him. :( Not legal.

9 minutes ago, Volcanion said:

He's badass, and a little overpowered for the game haha, but I can't battle with him. :( Not legal.

Until they finally set a release date! They gotta be planning to release it sooner or later. My bet is 2017 cause they got all the 20 year anniversary stuff this year. I just went to GameStop and got my second Mew. The first one was given to me by my friend who got it from Emerald. Old Sea Map? Does that sound about right? While Emerald was really big, my friend asked me to go around finding the events and whatnot so he could get the special things. I think I managed to snag him an Old Sea Map and...eff, that's that other one. The thing that takes you to Deoxys.

Welcome flawless! <3 Flattery will get you anywhere so I appreciate the ATRL shade. ;) I'm a big Pokemon fan too, although I have to say I think the franchise has gotten less exciting since Ruby and Emerald. Hopefully Pokemon Go will be able to bring back all the casual fans who haven't played for a while, especially considering everyone and their grandma has a smartphone by this point. :P 

Archived