PC Music

BITCH

PC MUSIC

avatars-000183684467-nbv270-t500x500.jpg

PC Music is a record label and music-making collective based in London and run by producer A. G. Cook. It was founded in 2013. The label has an eclectic roster of artists who devise imaginary personas often inspired by cyberculture.[3] Its releases focus on electronic music with pitch-shifted, feminine vocals. The label has received a polarized reaction from music critics.

ARTISTS

Here I will continue to update with masterposts/list of each artist in the PC music label, including other artists affiliated with PC music such as SOPHIE who is signed to numbers, LIZ Y2K, Charli XCX etc. PC music can be hard to keep up with because they are always pushing out new releases / bootleg sets / remixes. PC music is just beginning to kick off and i really hope you give them a chance!!! 

I know its a lot! to begin with I would start by listening to PC Music, Vol. 1, which has some of the best PC music songs! Then I would go to some of the big people in and listen to their released- in my opinion the best are A.G. Cook, SOPHIE, Spinee, QT, Hannah Diamond, GFOTY, and Danny L Harle. Enjoy! I'll try to get download links asap but for the moment it will be SC / YT... 

A. G. COOK

CHRIS LEE (LI YUCHUN)

Spoiler

DANNY L HARLE

DJ WARLORD

DUX CONSORT/CONTENT/KIDZ

easyFun

FELICITA

FINN DIESEL

GFOTY

HANA RISK

HANNAH DIAMOND

(She also does photography- its amazing)

KANE WEST

LIFE SIM

LIL DATA

LIPGLOSS TWINS

Spoiler

Wannabe

MAXO

NU NEW EDITION

Spoiler

PRINCESS BAMBI

QT

SERIOUS THUGS

SOPHIE

SPINEE

THY SLAUGHTER

TIELSIE

VARIOUS PC MUSIC MIXES

2 hours ago, Countess said:

The fact I've never heard of this label makes me feel so old, but I have to say I'm intrigued! What would be your all time favourite song from them?

Theres so much i cant just choose 1 but i'll get a top 5 in no particular order

In my Dreams - Danny L Harle (I might say this is my all time favorite, the production is amazing)

Hi - Hannah Diamond

Just like we never said goodbye - Sophie

Hey QT - QT

Beautiful - A.G. Cook

22 hours ago, BITCH said:

Theres so much i cant just choose 1 but i'll get a top 5 in no particular order

In my Dreams - Danny L Harle (I might say this is my all time favorite, the production is amazing)

Hi - Hannah Diamond

Just like we never said goodbye - Sophie

Hey QT - QT

Beautiful - A.G. Cook

I just checked out 'In My Dreams'! It's decent, but apart from maybe the synths I wouldn't say it's anything hugely different from a lot of old MySpace artists or current R&B singers. :/ 

• 1 year later...