Zach's Cover Art

Zach

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love your covers Zach! (obviously)

Would you ever consider doing a cover of plutonium using this photo: https://alyandaj.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=904&pid=71009#top_display_media

I've wanted to change my Plutonium cover but haven't found one I really really love. Thought maybe this picture could make for some cool artwork possibilities. What do you think? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Violetbud said:

I love your covers Zach! (obviously)

Would you ever consider doing a cover of plutonium using this photo: https://alyandaj.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=904&pid=71009#top_display_media

I've wanted to change my Plutonium cover but haven't found one I really really love. Thought maybe this picture could make for some cool artwork possibilities. What do you think? 

Hopefully you like it!

Aly & AJ - Plutonium

Here's another one I made a while back that i never posted:

Aly & AJ - Plutonium

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I hate to bother you again with another request, however, if you have any time I was wondering if maybe you could use this photo and take out 'the' and 'tour' so that it's essentially just a fanmade cover for Kesha's High Road (I got some b-sides and tingz I'd like to get a cute cover for). I would love you forever babe! But no stress if you don't want to/don't have time 🥰

High_Road_tour_2.webp

• Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 6:56 PM, Violetbud said:

I hate to bother you again with another request, however, if you have any time I was wondering if maybe you could use this photo and take out 'the' and 'tour' so that it's essentially just a fanmade cover for Kesha's High Road (I got some b-sides and tingz I'd like to get a cute cover for). I would love you forever babe! But no stress if you don't want to/don't have time 🥰

High_Road_tour_2.webp 230.23 kB · 11 downloads

Hope you like it!

Kesha - High Road

• YAAASSS 1

• 3 weeks later...