Astrology, Tarot Readings etc...

Marina Joyce

I've been getting into occult stuff recently, myself, and I came across this (from someone on the /r/occult subreddit on Reddit)

http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/gallery/52627976/THE-PSYCHONAUT-FIELD-MANUAL

Not sure if anyone's interested but... it's there. It's just a basic teaching of occult studies. Not everything's there, obviously, but a little bit of stuff.

I've always been interested in Witchcraft and the Occult, but with so much out there it can become daunting. Especially when a lot of it is stupid shit like how to garden, have better sex and positive thinking. I feel like if it's gonna purport to be dark, it needs to be that and nothing else. It also doesn't help that I don't believe in the Devil or God, but it's a hell of a lot more interesting than any religion.

• YAAASSS 1

ngl .. I think it's a crock of shit :morning:

espes star sign gibberish like it's all general information that could apply to anyone's life

Right? :vacuum: That shit is ridiculous.

The only thing I can see myself getting into is a ouija board because I've had friends who have used those before and apparently there's something behind them, but even then I think it's more psychological than anything. ;)

ngl .. I think it's a crock of shit :morning:

espes star sign gibberish like it's all general information that could apply to anyone's life

Right? :vacuum: That shit is ridiculous.

The only thing I can see myself getting into is a ouija board because I've had friends who have used those before and apparently there's something behind them, but even then I think it's more psychological than anything. ;)

OMG time for a story: My mother and her friends and her sister and her sisters BF went to the abandoned hospital 5 mins from my house when they were teens and they used a Ouija board and my uncles friend used it and he asked if he was going to die soon and it said yes and after that they all flipped there shit and stopped and they thought nothing of it but the next month he walked out of a pub on to a road and got hit my a car and died. 

So yeah fuck that shit LMAO

• YAAASSS 2

• 3 weeks later...

OMG time for a story: My mother and her friends and her sister and her sisters BF went to the abandoned hospital 5 mins from my house when they were teens and they used a Ouija board and my uncles friend used it and he asked if he was going to die soon and it said yes and after that they all flipped there shit and stopped and they thought nothing of it but the next month he walked out of a pub on to a road and got hit my a car and died. 

Woah dude wtf

• YAAASSS 2

:shocked: Omfg, that's scary as shit tbh! But I think the moral of the story is not about spirits, but about the perils of alcohol. :/ #BanAlcohol #Prohibition2.0