Happy Birthday .. Me!

Degenerate

:o I didn't see you'd posted this so I made you another thread in Daily Life. But happy birthday again. :stretcher:

Thank you boo!!  <3 <3

No worries! :hail: How did the turn up go last night? ;)

Tbh it was great had, neat lil pre-drinks at my house funded by my wonderful parents, me and my gurl Frankie danced to Ke$ha till about 9pm while everyone else kinda just got shitfaced in the kitchen. Then we all adventured into town and no one even ID'd me I was so mad but yeah I don't remember much after all I know is that my legs where kinda really bruised.

:o I didn't see you'd posted this so I made you another thread in Daily Life. But happy birthday again. :stretcher:

Thank you boo!!  <3 <3

No worries! :hail: How did the turn up go last night? ;)

Tbh it was great had, neat lil pre-drinks at my house funded by my wonderful parents, me and my gurl Frankie danced to Ke$ha till about 9pm while everyone else kinda just got shitfaced in the kitchen. Then we all adventured into town and no one even ID'd me I was so mad but yeah I don't remember much after all I know is that my legs where kinda really bruised.

Omg, those kinds of nights are always the best tbh! :stretcher: It's always better to drink around people who you know really well tbh before getting the confidence to hit the town and dance with strangers imo. :P Unexplained bruises and scars are always a sign of a good night as well so I'm sure you had fun! ;)