Any Trance fans?

Impesta

Not sure why I haven't shared these two ladies yet, but better late than never.

First up, we have JES. Huge among the scene, she scored a massive hit with the song As The Rush Comes (if you haven't heard it, get your life and do so now:)

tO9gT0zwWl0

Here's her most recent single:

MpOV6zdhKVI

And some of my favorites:

yYpln9v5PU4

RuKTt-fBcvY

DjH9hAJeFYA

Next, we have Emma Hewitt. Voted the Best Voice in Trance several times, here are some of my favorites from her:

BicDOam1tUg

hgpCYxNc58U

uNdK4NJSWKU

JBb2BZMMRb0

So much more from both of them, but I don't want to fangirl too much <3

Hope you enjoy :D

Loving 'As The Rush Comes' and 'Like Spinning Plates'! :hail: I honestly have no idea what counts as trance music (I pretty much just classify it all as EDM :stretcher:) but this is the submission I'm gonna give. ;)

uDIqXtkKb4s

I like this thanks! :D Yeah  I definitely put everything under the umbrella of EDM. I know people love to fight over it, but it's all part of the same genre in my opinion.

I kinda find trance a tiny bit cheesy no offence. But I adore a lot of the EDM spectrum e.g Melbourne bounce, trap, glitchop and chill-step. And then there is House and it slays all  EDM

haha I can totally understand that. Some of it can definitely be really cheesy. House is awesome for sure <3

Loving 'As The Rush Comes' and 'Like Spinning Plates'! :hail: I honestly have no idea what counts as trance music (I pretty much just classify it all as EDM :stretcher:) but this is the submission I'm gonna give. ;)

uDIqXtkKb4s

I like this thanks! :D Yeah  I definitely put everything under the umbrella of EDM. I know people love to fight over it, but it's all part of the same genre in my opinion.

I kinda find trance a tiny bit cheesy no offence. But I adore a lot of the EDM spectrum e.g Melbourne bounce, trap, glitchop and chill-step. And then there is House and it slays all  EDM

haha I can totally understand that. Some of it can definitely be really cheesy. House is awesome for sure <3

Right? :stretcher: Plus it all crosses over so much that I really don't understand what all the distinctions are there for...It's more confusing than anything else.

OMG no joke i just met BT yesterday at work oddly enough it was rly brief only 3 mins cuz i was late for my shift. he came in to get some countertop estimates with some girl i can only imagine is his girlfriend she had grey colored hair and her mom though i didnt ask who they were.... i died inside :D he was rly nice and seemed surprised i recognized him from his hair style lol  #blessed i was hoping he was gay but nope!

OMG no joke i just met BT yesterday at work oddly enough it was rly brief only 3 mins cuz i was late for my shift. he came in to get some countertop estimates with some girl i can only imagine is his girlfriend she had grey colored hair and her mom though i didnt ask who they were.... i died inside :D he was rly nice and seemed surprised i recognized him from his hair style lol  #blessed i was hoping he was gay but nope!

so jealous!! He is amazing that would be awesome! I always thought that too but then I saw he had a daughter and he's always surrounded by models so...haha. He is damn good looking  <3

never heard of Priest. It's close enough! Thanks for the share :D

omg what if that was his daughter & her grandmother??? i tried searching for family photos or partners but i cant find anything  :(

I couldn't either but according to his wiki he is married so maybe that was his daughter and wife?

• 2 weeks later...