TrayerTrash - Dark Heart Trailer Park

Before the release of my first spoken word album, Dark Heart Trayler Park, coming April 23rd, I will be releasing a video ep entitled Bedroom Voice. A few select friends may be receiving exclusive video content and early access to a few songs from the album. Stay tuned for more information.  8)

Before the release of my first spoken word album, Dark Heart Trayler Park, coming April 23rd, I will be releasing a video ep entitled Bedroom Voice. A few select friends may be receiving exclusive video content and early access to a few songs from the album. Stay tuned for more information.  8)

Omg that's my birthday, I'm guessing it's yours too?  :excited:

Before the release of my first spoken word album, Dark Heart Trayler Park, coming April 23rd, I will be releasing a video ep entitled Bedroom Voice. A few select friends may be receiving exclusive video content and early access to a few songs from the album. Stay tuned for more information.  8)

Omg that's my birthday, I'm guessing it's yours too?  :excited:

Yessss  :excited:

Slay at being my twin  :hail:

obviously i'm the hot twin 

:morning:

I can't believe this forgotten gem is finally being released to the general public! :hail: There was so much hype leading up to it back in the day but shockingly it got lost in a technical malfunction...how were the tracks rediscovered?

I had to rerecord everything, but I am happier with the production. Thank you for always being a Lil Trasher and supporting me during this endeavor.

Love always,

Mother Trashley

<3

I can't believe this forgotten gem is finally being released to the general public! :hail: There was so much hype leading up to it back in the day but shockingly it got lost in a technical malfunction...how were the tracks rediscovered?

I had to rerecord everything, but I am happier with the production. Thank you for always being a Lil Trasher and supporting me during this endeavor.

Love always,

Mother Trashley

<3

VFDJNVJFDNVJKDFNKJVNFKJVKDNFNV I CAN'T BELIEVE MOTHER TRASHLEY RESPONDED TO ME! OMFG I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW. TRAYER YOU SAVED MY LIFE AND YOUR MUSIC KEEPS ME STRONG! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OMG!

VFDJNVJFDNVJKDFNKJVNFKJVKDNFNV I CAN'T BELIEVE MOTHER TRASHLEY RESPONDED TO ME! OMFG I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW. TRAYER YOU SAVED MY LIFE AND YOUR MUSIC KEEPS ME STRONG! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OMG!

I love you. I love all of my fans. Responding to YOU and making YOU feel LOVED is what's most important to me because studies show direct contact with fans improved record sales because I used to be a geek in school. I wasn't popular or cool and people said I wouldn't make it as a spoken word artists and they told me to give up and I wanted to die every single day BUT it was music that SAVED ME and I wanted MY music to save YOU! I'm glad that my music, specially songs like, It's Okay You're Gay Dye Your Hair To Feel Self Love and ôõрьüþ have saved your life and makes you feel strong. That's what I write music for!

Horns Up Little Trashers  :rockon:

<3

Mother Trashley

I love you. I love all of my fans. Responding to YOU and making YOU feel LOVED is what's most important to me because studies show direct contact with fans improved record sales because I used to be a geek in school. I wasn't popular or cool and people said I wouldn't make it as a spoken word artists and they told me to give up and I wanted to die every single day BUT it was music that SAVED ME and I wanted MY music to save YOU! I'm glad that my music, specially songs like, It's Okay You're Gay Dye Your Hair To Feel Self Love and дерьмо have saved your life and makes you feel strong. That's what I write music for!

Horns Up Little Trashers  :rockon:

<3

Mother Trashley

Yasss mama, slay me! :'( I'm literally sitting in my room crying right now because you noticed me. :( I'll never forget this day! But please don't forget about my favourite song you've ever released, 'Christianity Religion Am I Being Provocative Enough Now?'! You are a true queen!

• 2 weeks later...