Vincent Haycock on directing Florence Welch

Carcunt

(The Machine never is featured on the cover of their albums, Idk why but she just isn't ;-;)

giphy.gif

He's referring to Isabella Summers (aka The Machine), not the text "The Machine". Isabella doesn't perform live with Flo and she really only co-writes and produces, which is why her image is never featured on the album covers, despite inspiring the group's name.

(The Machine never is featured on the cover of their albums, Idk why but she just isn't ;-;)

giphy.gif

He's referring to Isabella Summers (aka The Machine), not the text "The Machine". Isabella doesn't perform live with Flo and she really only co-writes and produces, which is why her image is never featured on the album covers, despite inspiring the group's name.

I figured it was a generally known thing that Isabella Summers is The MachineĀ  :stretcher:

giphy.gif

I figured it was a generally known thing that Isabella Summers is The Machine Ā :stretcher:

If you aren't really into her (as I know Mo isn't) it's not something you can really expect to be picked up on. I think most people assume it's either a Marina & The Diamonds situation, in which it's really just the singer and the rest refers to the fans or that The Machine collectively refers to her backing band.

giphy.gif

I figured it was a generally known thing that Isabella Summers is The MachineĀ  :stretcher:

If you aren't really into her (as I know Mo isn't) it's not something you can really expect to be picked up on. I think most people assume it's either a Marina & The Diamonds situation, in which it's really just the singer and the rest refers to the fans or that The Machine collectively refers to her backing band.

That's interesting and all, but I actually knew who The Machine was and was referring purely to the fact that they aren't listed on the new album cover. :magic:

giphy.gif

I figured it was a generally known thing that Isabella Summers is The Machine Ā :stretcher:

That's interesting and all, but I actually knew who The Machine was and was referring purely to the fact that they aren't listed on the new album cover. :magic:

Ah, triple confusion. Carson's confusion led to your confusion, leading to my confusion. :stretcher:

giphy.gif

Ah, triple confusion. Carson's confusion led to your confusion, leading to my confusion. :stretcher:

Guy%20drops%20stretcher.gif