Hello everyone!

chaddydelrey

Yasss gorgeous, welcome to the site! :hail: I'm a big fan of Siasus as well, so I know we're gonna get along great. How did you find out about us bae? <3

I've always checked the site daily to see new exclusives but I finally thought id start posting and meet you guys! And that's awesome because any Sia fan is a friend of mine 💕

Yasss gorgeous, welcome to the site! :hail: I'm a big fan of Siasus as well, so I know we're gonna get along great. How did you find out about us bae? <3

I've always checked the site daily to see new exclusives but I finally thought id start posting and meet you guys! And that's awesome because any Sia fan is a friend of mine 💕

Omg, yeah, that's actually kind of crazy that you registered way back in 2013! :shocked: I'm glad you're feeling comfortable enough to start posting and meeting everyone! <3 Are you looking forward to Sia's new album as well?

Omg, yeah, that's actually kind of crazy that you registered way back in 2013! :shocked: I'm glad you're feeling comfortable enough to start posting and meeting everyone! <3 Are you looking forward to Sia's new album as well?

Ahhh yes! This Is Acting is going to be amazing! I actually have a Sia tattoo (:

Ahhh yes! This Is Acting is going to be amazing! I actually have a Sia tattoo (:

Omfg, seriously? :hail: Is it of this flawless scene from 'Buttons'? ;)

687474703a2f2f7075752e73682f3530386b2e676966

Haha! No but that would be beautiful! I just made it my avi

I guess I never properly welcomed you. And all these bitches know that the other "welcome" posts don't matter until I welcome you  :roll:  o:-)

Anyway, welcome, I guess. I feel like I say the same thing on all of these things... But um. Yeah, welcome and stuff.

(Oh my god, but seriously, Mo, can I be the official welcome-r? Please? Is there a way to change the member title to that?)

That's awesome tbh! :hail: I love that she's made the bob her trademark, even as she put in extensions for her hair this era. :stretcher: She needs to put you in a video just for that tattoo imo!

That's awesome tbh! :hail: I love that she's made the bob her trademark, even as she put in extensions for her hair this era. :stretcher: She needs to put you in a video just for that tattoo imo!

Omg youre the sweetest, thank you <3

Archived