Unlicenzed Frozen Game 'Anna Giving Birth'

Main Pop Girl

67o3p7R.jpg

There is currently a weird Frozen knockoff app available for Apple devices called "Anna Giving Birth". The game actually came out back in November but since a lot of parents don't actually do the whole parenting thing and look at anything their kids play and/or watch some only just figured out that this isn't a real Frozen game and they're super angry about what it contains.

Basically Anna is pregnant with Kristoff's baby and in the game you give her a c-section and then swaddle the kid... and some parents are furious.

The biggest repeated complaint seems to be that people are concerned that kids are now going to think that c-sections are "normal" (which is funny since I bet some of these parents are telling their kids that babies come from either the stork or the cabbage patch) and that kids are going to attempt medical procedures. Yahoo! News even has a psychotherapist on their site claiming that this game is "damaging to children" because they believe that many children will now think that if they cut someone anywhere that a baby will come out. If you have a child that is young enough to believe if you slice someone's arm with a scalpel an infant will emerge you probably shouldn't be letting them make purchases from iTunes and I would think you should look at things before you pass them along for the kids to watch or play with but what do I know. This is clearly Apple's fault or something.

Additionally parents are concerned that this game will lead kids to FrozenGames.org which is filled with other unlicensed Frozen games including Anna Goes To The Dentist, Pregnancy Shopping, Elsa Breastfeeding and Elsa's Heart Surgery where occasionally there will be a pop up ad with cartoon boobs.

[img width=650 height=366] hekNbQi.jpg

[img width=650 height=366] bU5Pa1Q.jpg

FblQOYnHCFw

I don't even know where to start with this tbh... :stretcher:

As someone who's had a child, I can confirm this is 100% what happens. So glad these game makers are stepping in for the lazy parents who rely on games to raise their children.  :hail:

Thank you so much for clarifying this Ashley! It's so sad that Obama has stripped all talk of normal sex from the school syllabus and only added information for the homos of the world. People should also know that in order to become pregnant you must cut yourself open and have a man spit in you. Only then can you experience the joys of childbirth!

As someone who's had a child, I can confirm this is 100% what happens. So glad these game makers are stepping in for the lazy parents who rely on games to raise their children.  :hail:

Thank you so much for clarifying this Ashley! It's so sad that Obama has stripped all talk of normal sex from the school syllabus and only added information for the homos of the world. People should also know that in order to become pregnant you must cut yourself open and have a man spit in you. Only then can you experience the joys of childbirth!

Only some people can do this, though.

As someone who's had a child, I can confirm this is 100% what happens. So glad these game makers are stepping in for the lazy parents who rely on games to raise their children.  :hail:

Only some people can do this, though.

It's true, only if you are a straight male are you allowed to do this. If you are a homosexual then you must hire someone else that can perform the spitting ritual. :

• 4 weeks later...