DOWNLOAD: #PopHatesFags - #PopHatesFags EP

Main Pop Girl

[img height=100 width=100]

tumblr_ni58b16VTo1tlo9n2o3_1280.png [img height=100 width=100] eOv3M3q.png [img height=100 width=100] ComicBook_zps23930a76.png [img height=100 width=100]https://31.media.tumblr.com/a6961de4114b8ea2b4c6cb38982e24a3/tumblr_ngy7ewVb4X1tlo9n2o1_1280.jpg [img height=100 width=100] tumblr_ni58b16VTo1tlo9n2o2_1280.png

It's finally here!

The forum's most talked about EP, featuring collaborations from a variety of our most talented members, has finally been released. Featuring hits from artists like Matilda Mantis, Psyduck, Jimmy Gnecco, Tumblr's very own TOSTB and yours truly, the self-titled #PopHatesFags EP is an experimental journey through the realms of electronica, dubstep, techno, trap, R&B and hip-hop which explores the limitless possibilities of the imagination and the issues facing the Internet generation today.

After a series of pushbacks, the album was surprise-released today to commemorate the first anniversary of the PHF website. Download the album for free now to find eight unique, personal tracks, and, in a revolutionary move, a variety of cover artworks to choose from which you can use to decorate your iTunes. Stay tuned for exclusive album covers, remixes, music videos and b-sides to come over the next few weeks.

Please feel free to support the EP by using the hashtag #PopHatesFags on your favourite social media account, and spreading the download link below as far wide as possible. Also, feel free to post your own personal review of the EP down below - we would love to hear your thoughts!

Enjoy!

Download: #PopHatesFags - #PopHatesFags

Obese Titty Epidemic is pure slayage. I see you used that instrumental you talked about months ago. P.S that version of NO GBF is not the final, it is what I am calling the PHF version now, but it's funny because I forget I even sent that to you LOL.

Everyone agrees that 'OTE' is basically the most flawless song in the EP, and in the entirety of human culture. :hail: Stay tuned for the remix featuring Chris Carbo coming soon! :magic:

Ok, but stay tuned for the re-release.

Given that you couldn't even get the initial release out, I won't hold my breath. :morning:

Pffft. You gave me your songs the day it was released, so don't even start.

I only had one song.

giphy.gif

Stop fighting, I will plan the next EP, which will be named 'PHF EP: The Fag Print", which will be better than "Ooops, how about next week?". I plan to have Q2 release date, with May being the optimal release month. Also song deadlines will be CLEAR so we don't have tracks eing sent in the day of release.

Given that you couldn't even get the initial release out, I won't hold my breath. :morning:

I only had one song.

giphy.gif

Stop fighting, I will plan the next EP, which will be named 'PHF EP: The Fag Print", which will be better than "Ooops, how about next week?". I plan to have Q2 release date, with May being the optimal release month. Also song deadlines will be CLEAR so we don't have tracks eing sent in the day of release.

Why does a song need to be sent in prior to the release date tho? The track was already perfect and didn't need anything changed so I don't see why anyone would need it beforehand. :roll:

I only had one song.

giphy.gif

Why does a song need to be sent in prior to the release date tho? The track was already perfect and didn't need anything changed so I don't see why anyone would need it beforehand. :roll:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH, Matilda can handle the next EP. I'm too easily distracted by other shit to plan one. Besides, they're promoting ideas are 10x better than mine.