Selena Gomez Dating Zedd?

FInWmY6.jpg

We originally thought they may be working together, but now it seems that Selena and Zedd may really be dating!

She has been hanging with new girlfriends lately, from Cara Delevingne to Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid.

Now it looks as if Selena Gomez may have a new boyfriend as well.

On Sunday evening while heading to a Golden Globes after party, the 22-year-old ex-girlfriend of Justin Bieber was seen holding hands with DJ Zedd, 25, as she chatted up Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux.

The two looked like a couple as they made their way side by side past a sea of people that included valets and other party goers.

Earlier the Love You Like A Love Song singer rested her arms on the shoulder of the handsome music man while on the red carpet with model Cara at the InStyle/Warner Bros, party.

The brunette beauty looked thrilled to be with the DJ and was seen beaming at him while he posed for the camera.

I actually kind of like them as a couple tbh. :stretcher: She's gorgeous and cute and he seems super sweet and sane unlike her last boyfriend. It could just be that she's on the rebound but either way I hope they're happy together!

A real life collab.

They should become the new Tony and Gaga and do a whole album together! I'd be here for it, I feel they would sound great together. :hail:

Hew and hew?  :morning:

Legendary jazz singer Tony Bennett and newly anointed queen of pop Lady Gaga! Their collaborative album hit #1 on the Billboard charts, unlike Nicki Minaj's latest attempt. :magic:

A real life collab.

They should become the new Tony and Gaga and do a whole album together! I'd be here for it, I feel they would sound great together. :hail:

Hew and hew?  :morning:

Legendary jazz singer Tony Bennett and newly anointed queen of pop Lady Gaga! Their collaborative album hit #1 on the Billboard charts, unlike Nicki Minaj's latest attempt. :magic:

How could they have been number one if Taylor took the spot since her album, which came out before that jazz flop did, and Nicki came at number two? HMMMMM? Again, hew & hew?  :morning:

selena-zedd-gallery-5.jpg

We love that Jacob mentioned how happy Selena and Zedd seemed over the phone! The many pics from their recent date night also confirmed how happy they are in each other’s presence!

On Jan. 9, Zedd and Selena went to video game programmer NoTcH’s housewarming soiree. The pair looked super cozy all night! In one of the pictures in the gallery above, Selena is super snuggly with her new man and definitely not afraid to show how much she likes him!

Also, it looks like Zedd offered to carry Selena’s purse for her because he’s got it wrapped around his neck - so cute!

They are too cute together. :stretcher:

A real life collab.

Hew and hew?  :morning:

How could they have been number one if Taylor took the spot since her album, which came out before that jazz flop did, and Nicki came at number two? HMMMMM? Again, hew & hew?  :morning:

You are such a fucking mess. :stretcher:C2C came out in September, while 1989 was only released in October. I'd school you on the Pinkprint release date, but given how little impact that album's had on the charts, it's almost like it was never released at all. :magic:

I would love to hear an EDM album for Selena. Maybe not all EDM, but a couple solid tracks would be great! :hail:

Yeah, a solid EDM-inspired album like Stars Dance but with some harder production (as well as with a few slower songs like 'THWWIW' would be amazing! :hail:

• 1 month later...