Nicole Scherzinger Wishes To Apologize to PCD

Nicole-Scherzinger-2015-ThatGrapeJuice-600x450.jpg

Nicole Scherzinger‘s latest album ‘Big Fat Lie’ may have been a truthful flop, yet the singer did find some success last year – in the London production of ‘Cats’.

Currently starring as Grizabella in the Andrew Lloyd Webber show, the 36-year is hard on the promo trail for her stint in the musical which ends in February.

In a new interview with Event Magazine, Scherzinger recounts more difficult times – specifically her battle with bulimia.

The candid conversation saw the star reveal that the illness caused a friction with her Pussycat Doll bandmates – a friction she’s keen to apologize for.

Her words below…

When asked who she would like to say sorry to, Nicole said:

“The other members of the Pussycat Dolls. There were a lot of moments when I was with them that I was distant and stand-offish.I never opened up to them and I would shut myself away – and push them away – because felt ashamed (of my bulimia battle).

I didn’t think anyone knew in the group because I hid it that well. No one knew until I was losing my voice and our manager found me passed out on the floor in our hotel in Malta. I felt so alone… but I made myself so alone. It was all wrapped up with my low self-esteem. It’s taken me a long time to deal with these issues and now I feel so annoyed that I let it take over everything.”

It goes to show, one never knows what struggles another is walking around with on a day-to-day basis.

We’re glad Nicole is in a better place. Our only hope is that her music will follow-suit.

Interesting that she's had years to apologize to them, or even just recognize their existence, but it's taken her a couple of album flops for her to actually do so. I'm sure she couldn't have an ulterior motive to doing such a thing! :magic:

Of course she'll still find something to blame other than herself.

It's a shame as well because she so easily could have placed all the blame on Robin Antin. :vacuum:

when is she going to apologise for releasing the mess that was her latest album

You're right, she should make a public apology to everyone with ears. :magic:

• 1 month later...