Star Relationships [In Progress]

Carcunt

I'm starting this thread because it seems interesting to get all of the information together and have it all together. If there's something you want me to add to this, let me know and I'll add it.  :magic:

I'll start it alphabetically, so I'll start off with the A's and then we'll go from there.

I've added '+' to represent that they're on good terms or like each other. For past relationships, I'll put a strike through it. I used '+/-' to represent that it's not know of their friendship. I used '-' to represent that they are not friends and are not on good terms.

Adele:

+ Jessie J - She attended Brit School with her, and they're good friends. They've both stated how proud they are of each other and how they would hang out in school.

+ Katy Perry - They're friends and have been since Katy started out. Katy has stated that she's very fond of Adele, talking about how she spoke about her in Katy's movie, "Katy Perry: Part Of Me." They've both, on numerous occasions, spoken well about each other.

+/- Lady Gaga - When Gaga's fans had seen Adele striving on the charts, they bullied her on Twitter, although Gaga thought it was uncalled for. She spoke out about it saying "I love her immensely, she's very sweet." Although they've both shared kind words about each other, Adele commented on how Madonna and Gaga for selling sex with music. It isn't known if this was a direct jab at Gaga, but it seems like they're on good terms. Gaga has also commented on Adele's weight, although it's unknown if she meant it as a negative or positive thing, despite stating that she'd like to work with Adele sometime.

+ Nicki Minaj - It is known that they're fans of each other, Adele stating that she loves Nicki's song "Right Thru Me." In 2012, Nicki also expressed wanting to do a song with Adele, saying that she's "obsessed with her" and would like to look at doing that in the future.

Yasss, I love these kinds of things! I never would have thought that Nicki and Adele would be fans of each other, Nicki should have grabbed her for 'The Crying Game'. We need to turn this into a whole Wiki with links between all the artists! :hail:

I vote for you to do Madonna next. <3

I really wanna do this alphabetically, which is why I started with Adele lol

Yasss, I love these kinds of things! I never would have thought that Nicki and Adele would be fans of each other, Nicki should have grabbed her for 'The Crying Game'. We need to turn this into a whole Wiki with links between all the artists! :hail:

I vote for you to do Madonna next. <3

I really wanna do this alphabetically, which is why I started with Adele lol

Does that mean Beyoncé is next? :tan: