Nicki Minaj's Ex Is Suicidal Over Breakup

Main Pop Girl

SB-with-Nicki-Minaj1.jpg

The ex-boyfriend of Nicki Minaj is taking their break-up INCREDIBLY hard ... to the point he's having suicidal thoughts.

Safaree Samuels is confiding in friends that he's an emotional wreck over his breakup with Nicki after a 12-year relationship. He's become a shut-in, spends days and nights smoking weed, and has talked openly about suicide.

Safaree is telling friends he won't get in touch with Nicki because she's now hooked up with Meek Mill. He says it's torture for him, because he believes Meek Mill destroyed his relationship with Nicki over false claims he cheated.

Safaree's friends say they're scared these are more than idle threats. They've urged him to see a shrink. The problem ... he's seeing one whom he says has been giving him meds that make him even more emotional.

Messy. :stretcher: Apparently she's now dating Meek Mill and super happy tho, so get money bitch! :magic:

My only question, why Meek Mill? Why would you ever date someone with "meek" in their name.

Are you saying you would never date a Meekxican? Racist cuntbag. :morning:

I would totally date a Mexican, but not a Meekxican. :morning:

That's cultural appropriation. :morning:

I feel bad kinda, but at the same time...new bitch, new dick  :hail: get it gurl <3

Agreed. :morning: He shouldn't have cheated on her and maybe then she'd still be buying him fancy cars! :magic: